Hey Mr. Langvatn :)
Looking for try sicilian v5, but what's the training and match prep when preseason and during season?
thanks, sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
This tactic is so underrated, but is one of the best in FM16!

8B48F77EDDA828BAD3228898A0E92B600C7A0006

D30EC7602796824528A275D34F2266E37C8168D9

A7F5D4FA02B403DD120E19EB49B9284A374AC168

Sorry for not responding here lately, we are super busy getting the new website ready for FM17 release :)

With Carpi first season came 2nd in Serie A!!
and won the coppa italia amazing tactic! best of the forum, consistent as I tried this tactic with at least 4-5 teams! great work!

please what training schedule should i use preseason and during the season? thanks

That Sicilian Defence V5 is simply amazing !

Yes ... Sicilian Defense V5 is the best tactic this year :) But the problem with Sicilian Defense are Defensive Midfielders ... i think lot of people dont like to play with 2 defensive midfielders and lot of people need to rebuild his squad for this tactic ...

Yeap mate but I enjoy playing with 2 DM. They are like a castle for me. I can't believe how this tactic is underrated. 8-|

Yes ... Sicilian Defense V5 is the best tactic this year :) But the problem with Sicilian Defense are Defensive Midfielders ... i think lot of people dont like to play with 2 defensive midfielders and lot of people need to rebuild his squad for this tactic ...

Last edited:
Yeap mate but I enjoy playing with 2 DM. They are like a castle for me. I can't believe how this tactic is underrated. 8-|

Ehh i forgot Winning Tactical Formula from Zyndar ... :) These 2 tactics are the best this year :) Sicilian Defense V5 and Winning Tactical Formula WTF :) but All The Best Tactics this year are based on Crossing , so lot of goals from crosses :)
4-4-2 Formation is the Match Engine Killer this year ... its 100% :)

Last edited:
I'm thinking same with you bro. But with my respect to WTF I personally choose Sicilian Defense |)

Ehh i forgot Winning Tactical Formula from Zyndar ... :) These 2 tactics are the best this year :) Sicilian Defense V5 and Winning Tactical Formula WTF :) but All The Best Tactics this year are based on Crossing , so lot of goals from crosses :)

I have 2 good crosser at ML and MR they're making assist for fun