I'm sure you did sth wrong.

I gave the tactic a go with R. Sociedad(pred. 9th) and the season started quite nicely, I won almost all friendly matches and home match vs Deportivo 3 – 1 but then my good results evaporated and I had a losing streak until away match vs Barcelona then it picked up for few matches(I even managed to win Barcelona) but then everything turnet into a mess again and right now I'm on I am on the verge of being fired :(

I really don't understand why this tactic doesn't work for me... the defense looks very leaky... How can I improve it?

Thanks for any help.

RS2.png

rs1.png

I just can't ''believe''.

Besiktas first season Aboubakar on fire!

Won CL,League,Super Cup and Turkish Cup !

I'm playing fm & cm since 2001 Diablo and this one is just ''perfect''

Thank you so much Mr L.
View attachment 1079023View attachment 1079024View attachment 1079025View attachment 1079026 View attachment 1079027

Yup, you're right!
Also Aboubakar just killed me and almost knocked me out of UCL....View attachment 1079031

But, I took my revenge against Ajax:View attachment 1079032View attachment 1079033View attachment 1079034

For the moment I'm happy with my romanian striker:View attachment 1079035

I don't have the reputation of Besiktas to attract world class players and I also have a problem obtaining work permits....

Mate buy Dybala if you're big team if you're mid table buy Jelle Vossen.
Yeap I agree with you Talisca, Aboubakar, Ozyakup, Caner Erkin, Gokhan Inler, Töre, Quaresma they're class players. But most important thing for me is yor CD's. I sold Rhodolfo to Porto just because he is slow. And buy two deffender with good accerelation. That's the most important part for me. And 2nd part of success is my ML and MR.

ML Caner Erkin is amazing player he has 17 crossing.
MR Quaresma has 20 crossing.

They're crossing like crazy. So aboubakar can finish easily.

Yup, you're right!
Also Aboubakar just killed me and almost knocked me out of UCL....View attachment 1079031

But, I took my revenge against Ajax:View attachment 1079032View attachment 1079033View attachment 1079034

For the moment I'm happy with my romanian striker:View attachment 1079035

I don't have the reputation of Besiktas to attract world class players and I also have a problem obtaining work permits....

hahaha I don't understand these guys that just come here to diminish Mr Langvatn's work. 4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defense v5 is the best FM 2016 tactic imo and I have tried all the TFF's ones. Also it's more natural, you don't need to totally rebuild your squad once you take a small club seat, you'll always greatly overachieve even if you got poor players for some positions.

Hey,

I'm trying the tactic with Everton, the 1st season and getting very mixed results :(

Any thought what might go wrong?

ev11.png

ev22.png

https://youtu.be/tVNKy1Ye618

When your team lose and morale seems low... Watch this video carefully and it is one of the most amazing tricks to boost morale and get back on winning track

Most of the tactics are good, at least after 6 months they should be performing great.... It's just how you manage the team morale after few draws and loses..... That's what matters. Even the best teams in world won't win if morale is low...

Last edited:
This is a story about me being on the verge of destroyng my laptop...
I was having a lot of succes using this tactic on Steaua Bucharest. After 3 succesfull seasons, I decided to pause that save and to start a new one in Seria A. I choosed AS Roma.
From my previous experience, I learned that this tactic is a "though" one - it provides results but your team receives a lot of yellow cards. So I decided to sell the aggressive guys from the back: Nainggolan, De Rossi and Manolas. I replaced them with Denys Garmash, Francesco Bolzoni and Diego Rugani. I also bought Peruzzi for DR and Jetro Willems as DL.
View attachment 126717
After a good start of the season, came a 3 matches streak lost in a row against Juventus (H 1-3), Real Madrid (A 0-1) and AC Milan (A 0-2).
After this unfortunate streak, in my opinion because it was not fluid, came 6 beautiful months in which I played 36 games in all competitions and won 32 and draw 4.
View attachment 126716View attachment 126715

During this period I had some beautiful wins and managed to qualify in the Italian Cup Final after knocking out Juventus in the semi-finals:

View attachment 126714View attachment 126713View attachment 126712View attachment 126711

In the 35th game of the season in Serie A I managed to win the title which was not an easy thing because those f--------------rs from Juventus kept winning and winnig like they do in the real life....
View attachment 126710

I also managed to qualify easily in UCL semi-finals after an 7-0 aggregate against Dortmund:
View attachment 126709View attachment 126708

I was draw to play against Athletico Madrid in the semifinals of UCL. First match home:
View attachment 126707

Everything was great. I won Serie A 3 games before the the finish of the season, I was qualified in the Italian Cup Final which I had to play against Sampdoria (easy task) and won the first leg of UCL semifinals 3-0....

When this happened....
View attachment 126706View attachment 126705

Now please someone explain to me, how the f-------------------------------------ck---------------ing sh------------------t mother-------f--------------------ck---------------------ing piece of sh-----------------t it's possible to have 10 shots on goal and 4 CCC's and not being able to score a single goal?!? They had 12 shots on goal same 4 CCC's and scored 4 goals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I needed a single goal......... why me?!?:':)':)'(

PS I think we, FC Steaua Bucharest supporters are doomed - for those who don't understand just search on youtube Middlesborough - FC Steaua Uefa Cup Semifinal 2006....

It may be entered in the game too confident of victory.
Thank you ruined my day reminding me about the match Middlesbrough - Steaua. I can not concentrate at work so I'll ask the boss to go home ................................................................................................................................................................................and cry!!!

It may be entered in the game too confident of victory.
Thank you ruined my day reminding me about the match Middlesbrough - Steaua. I can not concentrate at work so I'll ask the boss to go home ................................................................................................................................................................................and cry!!!

I can only say as a Roma fan it is an amazing achievement well done

AS Roma Season 2015-2016 review (using this tactic of course)
View attachment 126691View attachment 126690View attachment 126689 I still can't believe I lost 4-0 against Atletico taking in consideration that I had 10 shots on goal and 4 CCCs:'(

My first team:View attachment 126688

My second team: View attachment 126687

For the haters that say this tactic is not working that good, here are the results of my U20 team who used the tactic:
View attachment 126686View attachment 126685View attachment 126684View attachment 126683

Overall, a superb season including the 0-4 against Atletico who made me stay for another season. If I won UCL, I would have quited the save because it became too easy - now I have to try to win UCL in the next season.

can anyone here upload deep sicilian v5's team instruction?i can't use this tac since i played fm touch 16.

Guys its OI important fo this tactic ? and its still this OI for ML/MR and AMR/AML

One question Mr L. . I'm playing with Feirense (Portugal Premier League) a underdog team. In the games where i'm favorite can i play in match preparation with Attck. Movement in home games with a team similar like mine and Def. Position in games away and with shark teams? Thanks for the tactic is amazing ;)

Guys its OI important fo this tactic ? and its still this OI for ML/MR and AMR/AML
All the fabulous results that I had I was using the MR/Ml and AMR/AML OI so I think they are important....

I playing the game on iPad touch. Using this tactic, but i still loose most of my games. Is there some player instruction i have to change, any advice? or is the iPad touch ising a differensiert game machine?

regards Alex

Please guys, anyone who couple give some tips about hos to use this tactic

I have to admit that this tactic is ****, used it with Liverpool, man city. Great moral, always ending up losing.