Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 603
  • Views Views 221K
Looks like I will end on a more attacking version. Leaky as ****, but it (almost) always score more than the opposition :P

Okay, I have settled on the version I like the most. Will release after testing is done by the test team.

Scored 48 goals in the first 16 matches of the test. And the first half of the season is harder than the second....

whats does the formation looks like i mean the position of the players? would be a 2-5-1-2

Mr L 7-3-0 Shadow Ninjas (14.3.1) added to testing list! Go test team go! :) (No tactic link until it's tested by others)

Last edited:
Will release it before I go to bed. One test complete for both tactics, will continue testing tomorrow. But the tactics are complete anyway, so might as well release them now :)

Both tactics released! You can find links at the front page (in the tables)

Have only finished two tests, so it's hard to tell which of the two is the best. Try both and see what works for your team :)

And please, do take into account the FM14 randomness that happens from time to time :) As long as you are dominating in ccc's and shots, the tactic is doing it's job at least (although some ccc's aren't big chances at all)

Back