Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

49 goals scored in Dbotigers first 13 games! Even higher scoring than in my test :)

Going out with my wife and my son now. Coming back tonight to finish testing x6 :)

mr langvatn what training would u prefer for these tactics ?

this game must be kidding as everyone knows goals from corner ratio about to %95 and referee giving so many penalties.This ME too far from reality just want to made us broke everything in the room not only mouse .........

will there be any player filters or will that all be in a new thread when you're 100% on the tactics Mr L?

will there be any player filters or will that all be in a new thread when you're 100% on the tactics Mr L?

There is no need for player filters, as you can just check what's required for each role. There are no player instructions that need other attributes than the role attributes.

One exception: The CWB's don't need to be good crossers, as they rarely cross in the tactic (set to cross less often, and only from deep). However, most wingbacks you can find have decent crossing anyway.

Hey MR L during your tactics tests do you use defensive positioning throughout all your games? Sorry if it's been mentioned but I can't seem to find any mention of it.
I like the look of your new tactics as well, I just don't think it will be as versatile as your Rock classic but i'll try it anyway.
Keep up the good work and thanks

Hey MR L during your tactics tests do you use defensive positioning throughout all your games? Sorry if it's been mentioned but I can't seem to find any mention of it.
I like the look of your new tactics as well, I just don't think it will be as versatile as your Rock classic but i'll try it anyway.
Keep up the good work and thanks

I know, but the 4-1-4-1 formation just doesn't work as good in FM14. Neither does the deep 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 like tripletweak. But yeah, defensive positioning is what I've been using.