Mr Langvatn

Reaction score
IMPORTANT MESSAGE (29.04.2017)

It's getting quite hard to get an overview of all the tactics that are being requested to test from all the different forums, websites and facebook groups, so I will say here what I have said other places.

You can request a tactic to be tested here. Simply make a quick thread with a link to the original tactic thread. Also please state if the tactic is yours or someone else's, as we want to credit the right creator. This way we have a better overview, and also we have more people who can manage the requests, so it will be much quicker.

FM17 Tactic Testing League
<---- Click here

View attachment 124954

(clickable logo that takes you to our main site)

Last edited:
I re-created your Deep Sicilian Defense V5 tactic from last year in FM2017 and the results so far are great.
I started a carreer with Ajax and got a couple of free transfer players (Adebayor, Simao (the defensive midfielder), Labyad and Poyet). The matches with T are at home and U are the away matches.

29zvono.png

I re-created your Deep Sicilian Defense V5 tactic for Man Utd.. Won 9 out of the first 10. Working great.

I re-created your Deep Sicilian Defense V5 tactic from last year in FM2017 and the results so far are great.
I started a carreer with Ajax and got a couple of free transfer players (Adebayor, Simao (the defensive midfielder), Labyad and Poyet). The matches with T are at home and U are the away matches.

29zvono.png

Upload tactics pls..

Can someone upload without having to use a zip program please

Hi everyone! My team and I are very passionate about FM, and we try to do our best to give the FM community a better experience with the game. We are currently three members in our team, where I am the tactician, Francesco tactic tester / admin, and Luigi who is our programmer. We are now in an urgent need of finding another person who is just as passionate about FM as us, and who loves to write about it, i.e. we need someone who wants to write articles, short or long, about FM. Please PM me if you are interested! :)

Best wishes,
Mr L, Francesco and Luigi

View attachment 124667

Last edited:
Training ? İ cant find your website.

Here is some info from the FM16 thread:

- DO NOT let assistant manager control opposition instructions
- Use "Defensive Positioning" match preparation in all of them (teamwork is good in a fresh save though)
- Team training: Tactics or fitness I guess
- Arrange a lot of friendly matches against big opponents, so that your team learns the tactics before the league starts
- Equip the tactic into all the three "slots" to learn it faster
- Be careful about buying too many new players at once, as it may vitally disrupt your team cohesion
- If you have problems with team cohesion, replace "defensive positioning" match preparation with "teamwork"

- There will be no player filters, and here I will explain why:

Filters often filter away many great players. They stop you from using your best players, and they filter away potential bargains with a lot of potential. Lets say you have Messi and Rooney in your team. You have a complete forward role in your tactic, so the filter would tell you to pick Rooney over Messi... In addition, my tactics are extremely versatile when it comes to changing the roles, so if you have a great player who doesn't fit any of the roles in the tactic you have chosen, then you can just change the role to something that fits him. In most cases, this will work out very well.

Website looks nice mate. Good luck with the venture.
FM17 seems to have a much smoother match engine than 16 for me so far. I'm sure your team will be great at it.

Website looks nice mate. Good luck with the venture.
FM17 seems to have a much smoother match engine than 16 for me so far. I'm sure your team will be great at it.
can't wait for your tactic mate haha

can't wait for your tactic mate haha

Haha I haven't even thought about it mate. I plugged in the old FM14 instructions in and lost once to Liverpool in the capital one cup with newcastles second team. It might be a while before I do any real testing but I have a few ideas already.