Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre FM14

Seems like the developers kinda want to make it easy now. Got like nothing to work with it seems. Just the formation and very few options.

A few years ago i was thinking that may be a good idea but know i feel you can't really create a tight, effective tactic.

But i am nor gifted or having the time to create something worth mentioning.

A few years ago i was thinking that may be a good idea but know i feel you can't really create a tight, effective tactic.

But i am nor gifted or having the time to create something worth mentioning.

Maybe the time is over when you could win the EPL with a bottom team? More focus on other areas of the game. And more realistic perhaps.

Mr Langvatn just wanted to say that the Underdog Beast is still working for me in FM 14 (recreated it based in instructions because 14 cant accept 13 .tac files)

I ve reached Champions League Final in my second Panathinaikos year with a bunch of youngsters.

And just for you to know there are many sites that sell only the CD KEY of the game and you can buy it for 25-30 dollars.

Mr Langvatn just wanted to say that the Underdog Beast is still working for me in FM 14 (recreated it based in instructions because 14 cant accept 13 .tac files)

I ve reached Champions League Final in my second Panathinaikos year with a bunch of youngsters.

And just for you to know there are many sites that sell only the CD KEY of the game and you can buy it for 25-30 dollars.
Make a thread for the tactic?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/111377-mr-langvatns-underdog-beast.html

Download Mr Langvatn Underdog Beast For FM 14.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

NOT A "CHEAT" TACTIC.

1. Requires good morale to work correctly
2. Requires basic attributes (for example dont expect the tactic to work with fullbacks with bad positioning, midfielders with low workrate or strikers with low finishing or off the ball, FOR EXAMPLE)
3. Doesnt correct the ME flaws (def set pieces etc), but for me its stable. 144 games, 93 won, 31 draw, 20 loses, 274 goals scored, 114 conceeded.
4. Requires minor changes depending the situations. Change to Onverload, or change to Contain etc.

Its just a good balanced base tactic.

Anyway there's no point in getting the game till after Christmas, seen as they need to fix the bugs. Plus steam do sales on boxing day last year fm13 went down by 20% so fingers crossed for that one.

Andy Smith

is there any chance you can transfer 2-6-2 Dominatrix tactics 2 fm14 or help me convert it from fm13 2 fm14 as it was best tactic ive ever used

fyi 14.1.1 and 14.1.3 have exactly the same ME (changes were only non ME related bugs)

so you can use the demo if you want ;)... until next ME patch comes out (hopefully soon because it's quite bad right now)

fyi 14.1.1 and 14.1.3 have exactly the same ME (changes were only non ME related bugs)

so you can use the demo if you want ;)... until next ME patch comes out (hopefully soon because it's quite bad right now)

Ah ok, thanks, but I will wait until the next ME patch comes out then anyway, since everybody says it's buggy.

Don't worry Longwater.
its all getting taken care of!

And regarding commercial for piratebay, YOU PEOPLE SUGGESTING TO RIP OF SI GAMES IS MAKING ME "#"!"!" ANGRY!!!

STEAL THE ONE PRODUCT WE ALL WAITED SO LONG FOR AND LOVE...

IF YOU DONT WANT SI TO MAKE THE GAME ANYMORE SURE GO PLAY IT FOR FREE, BUT I HOPE MODERATORS DELETE THE POSTSS OF PEOPLE OPENLY ADVERTISING FOR PIRACY AND MAKE **** SURE THEY GET BANNED FROM THE FORUMS!

Last edited:
Don't worry Longwater.

And regarding commercial for piratebay, YOU PEOPLE SUGGESTING TO RIP OF SI GAMES IS MAKING ME "#"!"!" ANGRY!!!

IF YOU DONT WANT SI TO MAKE THE GAME ANYMORE SURE GO PLAY IT FOR FREE, BUT I HOPE MODERATORS DELETE THE POSTSS OF PEOPLE OPENLY ADVERTISING FOR PIRACY AND MAKE **** SURE THEY GET BANNED FROM THE FORUMS!

Agreed. I have always supported the games I love, and will continue to do so, even with a poor economy.

Don't worry Longwater.

To be fair, I don't support piracy or anything but I hate how people want money for a game just so they can work on tactics.

So you support piracy over sponsoring?

No, I just think that there are other ways to get your money for the game other than looking for donations on a forum, that's not to say someone won't give you money for the game, I just think there are other ways of obtaining the game that isn't controversial.