Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre FM14

Don't worry Longwater.
its all getting taken care of!

And regarding commercial for piratebay, YOU PEOPLE SUGGESTING TO RIP OF SI GAMES IS MAKING ME "#"!"!" ANGRY!!!

STEAL THE ONE PRODUCT WE ALL WAITED SO LONG FOR AND LOVE...

IF YOU DONT WANT SI TO MAKE THE GAME ANYMORE SURE GO PLAY IT FOR FREE, BUT I HOPE MODERATORS DELETE THE POSTSS OF PEOPLE OPENLY ADVERTISING FOR PIRACY AND MAKE **** SURE THEY GET BANNED FROM THE FORUMS!

If someone decides to share something with me and it free..... I'll take it anytime, anywhere..... Why pay all that money for a game full of bugs????? You can't even fully enjoy the game until next June...... And I should pay for that??? If si stopped making the game it won't be the end of the world...... I'm just saying..............

If someone decides to share something with me and it free..... I'll take it anytime, anywhere..... Why pay all that money for a game full of bugs????? You can't even fully enjoy the game until next June...... And I should pay for that??? If si stopped making the game it won't be the end of the world...... I'm just saying..............

Thing is though pal, what you're paying for is the improvements from last year, there's a lot of changes that have been made which is worth the money.

Also you're telling me that every game doesn't have bugs? Behave! Majority of games have bugs when they come out.

Thing is though pal, what you're paying for is the improvements from last year, there's a lot of changes that have been made which is worth the money.

Also you're telling me that every game doesn't have bugs? Behave! Majority of games have bugs when they come out.

That's a good point, but I think he is referring to the fact FM 14 costs ?34.99 and has a lot of bugs for something that is not in beta. I don't regret buying it but I think SI should have done more testing first before they released it.

No, I just think that there are other ways to get your money for the game other than looking for donations on a forum, that's not to say someone won't give you money for the game, I just think there are other ways of obtaining the game that isn't controversial.

I disagree, and don't find it controversial. I'm not the only one in the gaming world who have been "sponsored". Other ways I could get money would be illegal, as there is a rule in Norway that prohibits me from making any money after transferring the parent-quota to my fiance (So she gets 3 more months home with the baby before returning to work). This said, there is no indication in this thread that I look for sponsors. Some users have offered to help with the situation, and that's it.

That's a good point, but I think he is referring to the fact FM 14 costs ?34.99 and has a lot of bugs for something that is not in beta. I don't regret buying it but I think SI should have done more testing first before they released it.

Exactly......

Exactly......

What you guys are discussing here is inevitable. It's like creating a tactic and testing it with 10 different teams. Until it's been tested by the community over a longer period of time, one cannot say for sure if it's successful or not. No developers can test a game as much as a community can. Numbers are everything.

That's fair enough, but that would mean the game comes out later, which people would moan about anyways. Don't think SI can win on this one.

That's fair enough, but that would mean the game comes out later, which people would moan about anyways. Don't think SI can win on this one.

Yeah I suppose. It's not like SI have the staff and budget of EA, even though EA games are more bugged.

What you guys are discussing here is inevitable. It's like creating a tactic and testing it with 10 different teams. Until it's been tested by the community over a longer period of time, one cannot say for sure if it's successful or not. No developers can test a game as much as a community can. Numbers are everything.

I'm not getting at you or anything but there is no urgency for you to create tactics, there are already great tactics coming through by other people and it's not like you need to get FM 14 now. Wait until FM is on offer if you can't afford it.

I'm not getting at you or anything but there is no urgency for you to create tactics, there are already great tactics coming through by other people and it's not like you need to get FM 14 now. Wait until FM is on offer if you can't afford it.

Have I said I intend to do something else? No. I only stated in the OP the reason for why no tactics have been released by me yet, because I've seen people asking for me.

Have I said I intend to do something else? No. I only stated in the OP the reason for why no tactics have been released by me yet, because I've seen people asking for me.

Then you shouldn't have asked for donations then if that was the case. Get over it, it's in the past.

Then you shouldn't have asked for donations then if that was the case. Get over it, it's in the past.

Adding an option to support me is not the same as asking for donations. Wake up, look around, you will find gamers everywhere who also has an option such as that. It started last year when some followers requested an option to support. It wasn't even my idea. Anyway, this is dealt with, and it's in the past.

Adding an option to support me is not the same as asking for donations. Wake up, look around, you will find gamers everywhere who also has an option such as that. It started last year when some followers requested an option to support. It wasn't even my idea. Anyway, this is dealt with, and it's in the past.

Quit being petty and stop bringing it up then.

Please Mr L just don't listen to haters and who is jealous of your brilliant & amazing tactics
we'll be waiting for your tactics
cheers