Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
I'm going to play as Las Palmas against Real Madrid, what tactic do you suggest? the old one or the new one?

P.S: Do you use any team talk?

Last edited:
A friend of mine posted some results on Football Manager Norway group on Facebook, using the Holy Cow tactic:

NB! Remember to check all the positions if "swap position" instruction have been bugged. The only players that should swap are STCL and STCR (the two DLF's)

Edit: Misunderstanding, these results are from the gung-ho final version..

Last edited:
The results above inspired me to do some more work, defensive work, on the gung-ho tactic :)

Last edited:
NB! Remember to check all the positions if "swap position" instruction have been bugged. The only players that should swap are STCL and STCR (the two DLF's)

i'm frensh and
do not know my translator translate my post need to exchangecan meter a screen to explain?

i'm frensh and
do not know my translator translate my post need to exchangecan meter a screen to explain?

See screenshot on page 66 (Previous page)

Might take a little while, not much free time atm, my wife is sick, and we have two small children :P

I know how u feel Mr L...I'm a new for with a 3wk old & I've played about games since he was born boo hoo!!!I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!!!

Back