• Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
The only changes in the 15.3.2 patch were:

- Safety check for frozen animations
- Fixed rare crash on startup when using unmapped network drive
- Facebook API policy change

- Updates to licensed assets

Source: Football Manager 15.3.2 Update

Thank you Langvatn. Can you recommend when Burnley vs MC, MU, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool.
I use Mean M. Tactic. Version: 15.3.2.

What training should I use before the start of the season and during the season for the Mean Machine?

What training should I use before the start of the season and during the season for the Mean Machine?

Before season
General traning: Assistant helps (i think it's very fast to be fluid). But change to balanced when the tactic's fluid.
Match traning: tactic
Season:
General traning: balanced.
Match traning: Positioning defending (always).

I think it's work.

he dont have time to play fm

Sadly, true :(

New job teaching at the University, writing my master's thesis, got married this summer (tons of preparations), two kids, well, hard to find time indeed :P I'll come back for FM16 maybe :)

Hey Mate 2-5-3 is working 15.3.2?

Yes, although it seems that most people have the greatest success with the 4-2-4 Gung-Ho Final Version tactic. This doesn't concur with my results, but such small differences are hard to test in a match engine that's based on randomness.

Holy Cow! Mean Machine meets Bad Possession

I have been working on getting this one to be an all-in-one tactic, both amazing vs weak teams and strong teams. The version I posted earlier is great vs stronger, but not as strong when they park the bus. I have now incorporated some features from my own Mean Machine tactic into it, and wow, the result is insane. Very strong both home and away against strong opposition, like Real Madrid, Chelsea etc, but also winning between 5-0 and 10-0 against weaker teams. Will post results soon. Meanwhile, here is the tactic :)

NB! STCL and STCR should "SWAP POSITIONS"

Last edited:
World Player of the Year, 20 years old, first season!

World Player of the Year, 20 years old, first season!

I have been working on getting this one to be an all-in-one tactic, both amazing vs weak teams and strong teams. The version I posted earlier is great vs stronger, but not as strong when they park the bus. I have now incorporated some features from my own Mean Machine tactic into it, and wow, the result is insane. Very strong both home and away against strong opposition, like Real Madrid, Chelsea etc, but also winning between 5-0 and 10-0 against weaker teams. Will post results soon. Meanwhile, here is the tactic :)

NB! STCL and STCR should "SWAP POSITIONS"
Mine is saying swap positions with WBL

Back