Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

can we only know wich tactic performs better in your test? I'm sorry but I'm very impatient ^^

Actually I really hate you guys...lol my own tactics,jes tactics, the Marcelo tactic...now all these tactics... I will prove all this tactics next season lol And I need to buy some fullbacks haha. Nice work mates,fm13 is more alive than ever ;)

We have now tested over 30 seasons (the total is 46). Hoping to be finished tomorrow or Sunday.

Rock Classic is doing really well in all the tests, maybe still is the best all-round tactic :)

Still a lot of tests left, but fun to see that the Rock is still absolutely top notch :)

Last edited:
but rock is not necessarily the best goal scoring tactic ;) - only time will tell when the final match is played within 2 days i think

cheers

but rock is not necessarily the best goal scoring tactic ;) - only time will tell when the final match is played within 2 days i think

cheers

Indeed, I'm just as excited as everyone else to find out which is the best top team tactic, and which is the highest scoring :)

Here's the hint - almost 4 seasons left - we are working on this nonestop - Its dry its boring its from morning-evening and I don't know what else to say but please have patience if you don't have it anyway.

Here's the hint - almost 4 seasons left - we are working on this nonestop - Its dry its boring its from morning-evening and I don't know what else to say but please have patience if you don't have it anyway.

hey mate, apologies, and thanks for the reply. And appreciations for all the hard work

hey mate, apologies, and thanks for the reply. And appreciations for all the hard work

It will be soon mate :) I am done testing underdog/mid-teams, so now I will help Jes finish the sub-top and top teams. Got 4 seasons left like he said, so 2 each, then we are done :) Will notify you here the second the thread is up, with a link to the thread.