Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

OMG, I just outdid myself by a mile............... (New tactic which is so HIGH SCORING that even grandma would enjoy FM)

Look here: WOOOW - By Mr L

Last edited:
IM having a lot of trouble playing 442 against teams in brazil, they usuaylly use 4222...My middle just gets over run, and im struggling a lot, can anybody help me?

As I have no idea as to what the tactic is called and am not going to trawl through the entire 645 pages in the thread on the off chance of finding it, I am unable to help!

View attachment 939792

Chhers

Hey guys

looking back though this thread I found this tactic but can't seem to find a download link
can anyone help

thanks

If you can link to the post where you found it we might figure out what this is, but im pretty sure it isnt a hyped tactic, then we would probably have heard more about it.

Wow. I see that your awesome thread is still active. Im back again to play some FM 2013, its been a while! :D

I have been playing with the 4-1-4-1 rock tactic you created with Stockport in lower league, has been an enjoyable save.. Winning Skrill North, Skrill Premier leagues without losing a game in the league. Also 2 FA Vases.. Not sure why never tried the tactic in the past but loads arrived at once so perhaps passed me by.

As for new tactic you create for FM15 is a tactic for that game and not for FM13, so am happy is a success as many of your tactics have been in the past.

Me a dinosaur still playing FM13 lol

I have been playing with the 4-1-4-1 rock tactic you created with Stockport in lower league, has been an enjoyable save.. Winning Skrill North, Skrill Premier leagues without losing a game in the league. Also 2 FA Vases.. Not sure why never tried the tactic in the past but loads arrived at once so perhaps passed me by.

As for new tactic you create for FM15 is a tactic for that game and not for FM13, so am happy is a success as many of your tactics have been in the past.

Me a dinosaur still playing FM13 lol

FM13 is the best :) No doubt :) And yes, Rock Classic is among the most solid tactics you can get for FM13! I think the only of my other tactics that can maybe compete with it is the newest Wooow tactic.

Last edited:
WOOW Tactic

Haven't been here in ages but glad came back. Saw your'e new WOOW tactic so broke out my old saved B'ham game ad all I can say is WOOOOOOOWWW!!!. Unbeaten all season and won every trophy. Thanks

Haven't been here in ages but glad came back. Saw your'e new WOOW tactic so broke out my old saved B'ham game ad all I can say is WOOOOOOOWWW!!!. Unbeaten all season and won every trophy. Thanks

Glad to hear :)

Do you still play FM 2013 mr langvatn? :) is it worth getting FM 2016 in your opinion?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone still reads this but, the Rock Classic tactic is a beast so far for me in Blue Square North.

Started the game with Stalybridge Celtic, not made many new signings only Four.

I am currently 15 games in, Won 12 Drawn 2 Lost just 1.

My striker has scored 19 goals already!

I think im going to install FM 2013 again. :) Long time since i played.