Mr Langvatn

Reaction score
Greetings everyone from MrLTactics!

We are proud to announce that "NoTTe", our dedicated testing machine, has now been made available for all users! Everyone can submit their tactics directly to NoTTe, and when the test is finished, the results will be posted on the tactic ladder automatically.

Click here to send your tactic directly to our dedicated test machine!

PS. It's only been 6 days since the release of NoTTe, so there are currently around 150 tactics in queue to be tested. NoTTe can handle around 20 tactics per day, so in a couple weeks the queue times should be better.

Join the hunt for the best tactics in the world! :)

Best wishes to all,
Mr L & Luigi

Last edited:
Sounds like a borg upgrade to me, how very awesome lol.

We have contacted both BraCa and Panos to hopefully be able to get a tool like FM Fitness Coach for FM18, as this is vital for testing accuracy.

I'm on it, I had done most of the work during the beta, but probably will be done until Friday.

Welcome back to the world of the living my friend. You've been away for a lone time.

Would be great if you could use tactic combinations too, one for home games and one for away games.

Aye, your site needs a clean up/refresh btw. Archive the older stuff :p

Would be great if you could use tactic combinations too, one for home games and one for away games.

That will be impossible in our test system, as we have an automated testing process. This is the only way the tests are going to happen, as we don't make any money on it.

Any news on when the testing will start?

We're doing our best to start ASAP, please remember that we get no money at all to do this and to test tactics the way we want to takes a lot of time.