Mugging Off Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K

JDY

Reaction score
Well since they have been taken over they have seemed to try and buy basicly everyone lol
so yeh if you've had a fairly average player which City have come in for with ridiculas money, post it here :)
I'll start off

Reo-Coker to them in january for 25M lol :D

Haha ive sold all my un-wanted players to them for decent prices

Pennant - 10
Benayoun - 8
Aurelio - 7

They offered 5 for Insua but he went to Marseille instead

Too much pissen about with uploading and all that an i don't know how to do it on here haha.. either believe me or don't.

£24mill for xabi alonso, £20 mill kuyt, £15 mill possibly more for pennant, £14 mill aurelio, these are on different games, man city have about £55 mill to speand

Aiden McGeady £15.75M

Oh dear :P

Well 1 app 1 goal for them

Falcao 19M hes no more than average

I got 6m for ross wallace then they sold him to me a seasons later for 500k

wish they would buy manucho from me but they wont buy any of mine at mo

bentner for 15million then sold him in the same season for nothing quite happy also it happend when i sold kallstrom to seville

Yeeh Falcao is on my game too , think you might have to have the argentinian league loaded ?

Just sold james milner to them for 17m as we speak lol :D

i'm celtic in my game, in 4th season they bid £25mill for mcgeady and i rejected it. then in 5th season juve bid £27 for mcgeady and i rejected that. not that i cant get a good winger to replace him, its just that i'm limited with who'll come to celtic, and mcgeady is my type of winger, runs like **** down the line, doesn't lose it and always manages to get the ball in, although i play him on the right instead of his natural left position.

Back