Mugging Off Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
they would make it up to try and seem better then other people, as they think ballshit a way to seem good, tht why they all say, cant be bothered to do screenshots.

tht why have you ever heard of anyone paying 80million for mutu, no
25mill for pennart, no
34mill for flecther,no

list goes on, am i the only one who can see through this ****?

I don't understand how City buying someone on my game for more money than someone elses game makes me better than them,

I imagine that the majority cannot actually be arsed with screenshots, i know i wouldn't be.

I don't understand how City buying someone on my game for more money than someone elses game makes me better than them,

I imagine that the majority cannot actually be arsed with screenshots, i know i wouldn't be.

this thread is called mugging of Man city

so how do you think it is being better then other people, you brain dead pillock,

if they prove 80million od for mutu i will beileve them, but i could load up a game offer rooney or ronaldo for 80mill and they would say no, but mutu is yes,

and if you are stupid enough to beileve them, you should see an doctor

they would make it up to try and seem better then other people, as they think ballshit a way to seem good, tht why they all say, cant be bothered to do screenshots.

tht why have you ever heard of anyone paying 80million for mutu, no
25mill for pennart, no
34mill for flecther,no

list goes on, am i the only one who can see through this ****?

Obviously if someone says they got 80M for an average player their gonna be bullshitin, but most of the things people have said seems realistic, as they always pay over the top on the game, but 80M yeh thats bullshittin. But whateva really if you don't wonna believe what people have said then cool, no need to jump down their throats about it.

On topic, Real Madrid are pretty stupid on the game aswell, in my game Mata went to valencia from them on a free , then they buy him back for 27M :|
& Soldado, they sold him for not that much then brought him back for 30 odd million.

different teams have different players that are maybe not as good as others but are sold for much more than you could get for the better player, its just the way the game works mate

Obviously if someone says they got 80M for an average player their gonna be bullshitin, but most of the things people have said seems realistic, as they always pay over the top on the game, but 80M yeh thats bullshittin. But whateva really if you don't wonna believe what people have said then cool, no need to jump down their throats about it.

On topic, Real Madrid are pretty stupid on the game aswell, in my game Mata went to valencia from them on a free , then they buy him back for 27M :|
& Soldado, they sold him for not that much then brought him back for 30 odd million.

Mata starts at valencia, also pennart is below average, he apparently(never got 25mill for him) they may have money but they are not idiots

Mata starts at valencia, also pennart is below average, he apparently(never got 25mill for him) they may have money but they are not idiots

Yeh in real life Madrid sold him to valencia on a free i think so i thought it was abit dum that in the game they brought him back for 27M.

Yeh in real life Madrid sold him to valencia on a free i think so i thought it was abit dum that in the game they brought him back for 27M.

fair enough, but he is a gr8 player anyway, probaly worth 25mill easily

darren fletcher 30million it works every time just offer him and only him

Back