Mugging Off Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
£24mill for xabi alonso, £20 mill kuyt, £15 mill possibly more for pennant, £14 mill aurelio, these are on different games, man city have about £55 mill to speand

Forgive me for asking for proof. and £84 million for a nearly 30 Adrian Mutu....again, this I have to see

If you can prove it I hold my hands up..... and I'll still think that its downright weird. Man City have bought VERY well on my game - Srna, Hamsik as well as Zhirkov and maybe Arshavin. And more interestingly, have not bid on a single one of my players. The only big offer I had was off Inter for Mascherano - £28m - and I rejected that when I realised I only get 20% of the fee

Forgive me for asking for proof. and £84 million for a nearly 30 Adrian Mutu....again, this I have to see

If you can prove it I hold my hands up..... and I'll still think that its downright weird. Man City have bought VERY well on my game - Srna, Hamsik as well as Zhirkov and maybe Arshavin. And more interestingly, have not bid on a single one of my players. The only big offer I had was off Inter for Mascherano - £28m - and I rejected that when I realised I only get 20% of the fee

Man City always go for at least three of the following in my games as Spurs so far; Snra, Moutinho, Diarra, Hamsik, Zhirkov, Arshavin.

You have to offer to clubs you know.

Sold them Robbie Keane for 20 million

ah but robbie keane is worth nearly that anyway, so thats believeable. I've sold Pennant, Benayoun for a total of about 9.5mil, so how people are getting 15-20mil for pennant alone I'll never know. Also, need to make a minor correction, City did actually buy one of my players....Charles Itjande...for about 700k lol I should have held out for 10mil

Every time i offer a player, and a side make an offer, it's non-negotiable.

And i would definitely not have the nerve to request 80 odd million for Mutu!

:D
By the way it wasn't me who 'supposedly' got 84 million for Mutu it was some dreamer.

i wouldn`t give a £5 for robbie keane let alone £20mill!

chairman just accepted a 12m offer for chris eagles, haha idiots

Barry 33 mil at the start of first season(good way to make some transfermoney for astonvilla)

Not my biggest ammount I received tho,might not be man city but I sold Vagner love for 70 mil to real madrid

xabi alonso 30mill didnt want to sell him but the board accepted it
lucas 14mill
benayoun 12 mill

37mil gareth barry when i was villa and just now sold thomas rosicky for 42mil to them

a lot of this is bullocks, so this is so stupid

I don't get why people would make up how much City spend on their games? It doesn't exactly benefit them in any way.

Makes sense that they make stupid offers because they have the money, which clubs realise and thus push up the asking price for their players.

Never really happened on mine though, they just tend to sign about 7 players costing around 15 million each every season.

victor valdes 4 42.75 mill in installments

I don't get why people would make up how much City spend on their games? It doesn't exactly benefit them in any way.

Makes sense that they make stupid offers because they have the money, which clubs realise and thus push up the asking price for their players.

Never really happened on mine though, they just tend to sign about 7 players costing around 15 million each every season.

they would make it up to try and seem better then other people, as they think ballshit a way to seem good, tht why they all say, cant be bothered to do screenshots.

tht why have you ever heard of anyone paying 80million for mutu, no
25mill for pennart, no
34mill for flecther,no

list goes on, am i the only one who can see through this ****?

Back