• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MunchkinCurt

I was popular once
Reaction score
This is in general
Can anyone speak multiple languages i can speak

English obviously Spanish And estonian

I know enough German to get by, and i'm currently learning Japanese and about to start learning Korean. But nothing as impressive as actually knowing 3 :/

why put chuck norris I had to put a vote next to it lol, I only speak english, I can speak Basic French and Russian, but I would not be able to hold a convo in those languages

chuck norris doesnt speak languages languages speak chuck norris

bwfc Curt are you Estonian ? I am

Mina olen Eestlane :D

Did you understood what I just said ?

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Estonian and English for me... because I'm Estonian

My grandpa is really Ukrainian and he's new wife - my stepgranny - is Russian and their son - my stepuncle - is also Russian, but I dont speak Russian.
I have been told that my great great great etc. etc. etc. someone far far further than me in my family, is Japanese :)
Interesting little story. :D
I will edit my signature --> Follow my family story - www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fhkahwugfralh9wq3 :P

But anyways the point is, that I don't speak much languages, even if i should ..... oO)

Olen inglise keeles, kuid mul on pere Eestist i understood what you said

English, German, Bitta Spanish and Italian, but could hardly hold a covo with it lol! :P

English

Enough German to have a conversation and get by in day to day life, but i use a lot of slang and im usually in the wrong tense, so im probably talking like the German version of this:

Dappy_from_N-Dubz%2Bcopy.jpg

Bits and bobs of Spanish, enough to get by on holiday; 'dos cervezas por favor!'

Should improve my Spanish really, as its arguably the fastest growing language in terms of how widely spoken it is, its also in the top 3 languages spoken worldwide.

Very very basic Italian and Russian

Last edited:
Estonian, English and German. Finnish at some level.

Ja kust kohast kõik need eestlased nüüd välja järku ujuvad?

Love a bit of German, it makes so much literal sense when you translate it to English.

Bustenhalter = Bra
But literally it means; breast holder.

* Sekayunese (regional language on the place I currently live.
* Indonesian.
* English.
* a little Japanese

Back