Votes: 22 36.1%

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 4+

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
English, Australian (Should be counted as a different language!!!), and a little of Japanese and a little of Indonesian, but not enough to get by :S

English is the only language i know. I would love to be able to speak fluent German though. :)

English.

Spanish - Not fluent, but did it at school so know a bit.

French - Same as above ^

German - My Mum can speak Fluent German so I know a little

Norwegian - I do know some Norwegian people, and can talk it a little

Japanese - Know little bit's.

youre such a gawf

It's You're not Youre...learn to spell. Oh and that was such an unnecessary comment to the thread! lol.You should know better! I can hold this pen hostage.

Last edited:
fluent in Portuguese, German and English. French and Spanish i understand more than i can speak, but still know enough to get by.

English, just about.

Could say (not write) a few words in French but not hold a conversation, did French at GCSE but haven't spoken a word since.

Only speak English, and to be honest it's the only language I want to speak really.

English, Northern Irish ( Anybody who has never been in our wee country won't have a clue what we're on about) and basic French from school not really enough to get by though, would love to speak German and Spanish

English... obviously.

French... Pretty easy to get really. Not fluent but know quite a bit. :$

Spanish... Do basic at school.

Just English, was going to learn German but didn't go to plan. Though I'm sure I'll know either German or Spanish by the time I die.

English

German, doing it for GCSE at the moment and know the basics, not really fluent though.

English
Xhosa (South African black language)
little Afrikaans (Like dutch)

English, Malay, Japanese, Chinese

If every Chinese dialects counts as a new language I know a lot more. I mean they are so different from each other.

Back