• Chuck Norris

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know english and my native language tamil and little japanese

English, some french. (H)

Oh and one line of spanish:

"Dos San Miguels Jordi, you dago *******!" :D

Like a goon I clicked on 1 instead of 2. English and French. Learning Spanish and Latin, would love to learn Japanese and maybe Russian. Know a little bit of German too.

Last edited:
Can speak English fluently and pretty decent at Gaelic Irish. Speak a good deal of French too.

Can anybody answer a question:

How hard is it to learn another language apart from English if you are a lazy 17/18 year old? Thanks in advance.

Indeed, I was thinking either German or Spanish (As I hear they are rather straight forward).

Only English. Know the basics in a few languages, but fuuuuuuck it, I'm gonna try to become fluent in Spanish :D

English, French, even I hate it so much... Basic Spanish, learning Dutch and German atm.

I can speak English (H) Kind of French and A little bit of German....

....I also speak fluent Sarcasm

English. Barely.

And I lived in India for 3 or 4 years so I'm not too bad with Hindi.

Love a bit of German, it makes so much literal sense when you translate it to English.

Bustenhalter = Bra
But literally it means; breast holder.

Brystholder in Norwegian - also literally breast holder.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Can anybody answer a question:

How hard is it to learn another language apart from English if you are a lazy 17/18 year old? Thanks in advance.

i'd say it depends on what you know already - for Norwegians, Danes and Swedes learning German is quite easy, as most nouns are more or less the same. For the French, learning Spanish, italian, Latin or Romanian is pretty easy, as they're all Latin-based. Whereas English is a mix of bastardised Norse, German and Latin, so some things will be the same, but not all.

wow nii palju räägitakse nii palju erinevaid keele ja kolm inimest räägivad eesti wow!

Back