Murray loses at U.S Open 3rd round

Will Andy Murray win a Grand Slam in his Career?

• Yes, He is only 23 and has great potential

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No, He is a bottler and won't be able to handle it

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Jak

Reaction score
Andy Murray loses to Stanislas Wawrinka in US open 3rd round

I for one I'm both shocked and gutted. I really thought Murray was actually the favorite to win it this year but obviously not to be. What do you guys think? I hope the British press don't rip on him too bad. He's still quite young and has plenty of time to win a grand slam, which I firmly believe he will do. Also now he has gone who do you think will win it? I think Federer because of his awesome record here and the fact that this is Nadal's weakest surface.

Go on Muzza you're doing it for Brit- wait, he lost? Useless Scottish ******! :p

On a more serious note, I'm disappointed too. He was on good form, on his favourite surface. Shame. Ah well, next time.

Last edited:
When it bottles down to it, he's a loser, not a winner.

He looked very tired from the start of second set onwards and i think he was starting to struggle with an injury. Got to hand it to Wawrinka though he played some awesome shots and just played better tonight. Andy will definetly win a Grandslam one day hopefully not too far away.

Ryan are you better than him?

I support him when I see him play but I honestly don't ever think he'll win a grandslam.

What a tool, thought he was at the top of his game n'all. And the end of the day he's the only known Brit these days and it's a lot of pressure for him because he's still a young lad and tbh he's still learning, as you do throughout your career - regardless what stage of it you're at. Either way, I already think he's miles ahead of Henman, but then again he was **** as.

He looked very tired from the start of second set onwards and i think he was starting to struggle with an injury. Got to hand it to Wawrinka though he played some awesome shots and just played better tonight. Andy will definetly win a Grandslam one day hopefully not too far away.

Ryan are you better than him?

i didn't say i was?

he may be in the top 5 but between him and the other 4, there is a world of difference. he'll never win a grandslam and ayee, he is doing it for Scotland, not England... Britain my ***. there is far to much hype about the moody jock.

i didn't say i was?

No but when you describe professional athletes as *****, then its a bit ****** up, now I'd never describe Murray as ***** myself, and I consider myself to be a fairly decent player, but because I'm far off his standard, I'd have no right until I was better than him.

he may be in the top 5 but between him and the other 4, there is a world of difference. he'll never win a grandslam and ayee, he is doing it for Scotland, not England... Britain my ***. there is far to much hype about the moody jock.
There's no hype about someone in the top 5 in the world, he's there for a reason.

He might be hyped up by Britain but that's because he's got a real chance of winning a Grandslam is some peoples eyes and maybe even Wimbledon.

No but when you describe professional athletes as *****, then its a bit ****** up, now I'd never describe Murray as ***** myself, and I consider myself to be a fairly decent player, but because I'm far off his standard, I'd have no right until I was better than him.

right.... so there is no footballer you consider **** then or anything no?

murray is ****, couldn't give a **** about him.

right.... so there is no footballer you consider **** then or anything no?

murray is ****, couldn't give a **** about him.

If you think Murray is **** then you clearly know literally nothing about tennis.

that wasn't needed :S

If you think Murray is **** then you clearly know literally nothing about tennis.

i dont know anything about tennis your right, i also dont know anything about murray apart from the fact he comes across as a snotty, im better than you type of ****.

i dont know anything about tennis your right, i also dont know anything about murray apart from the fact he comes across as a snotty, im better than you type of ****.

You admit to not knowing anything about tennis and yet you continue to sit there and ***** like a little girl about the best British tennis player in a very long time. Nice one.

Grow up you stupid little girl.

Chelsea are probably the 5th best team in the world. They are ****, obviously.

But in my opinion, that's a winning attitude!