Reaction score
After reading all the other stories, this is my first attempt at one. Dans european adventure inspired me a little bit when he got to Russia, so i'm starting in Russia with the other big european leagues loaded, in June 2009. Picked Dinamo Moscow as we played them in the champs league qualifying this year, and they were down the league and managerless when i started the game, so hear goes:

DINAMO
Dinamo Moscow, founded in 1923, are a professional club in Russia's top flight. They play their home games at the Dynamo Stadium, tho currently they play at the Khimki arena while the ground is being renovated. They are the oldest club in Russia, nicknamed 'the policeman' and have always been in the top tier of the Russian/Soviet leagues, never relegated......

DINAMO APPOINT LOCKHART
Dinamo Moscow have appointed 26yr old Scotsman Marc Lockhart as their new boss with a contract till Dec 2010. With almost half the season gone and the club sitting in 8th place, Lockhart will need to work fast for European qualification this year at least.

Current Position: 8th 18 pts (12 points behind leaders FC Moscow)
Media Prediction: 6th
Manager Expectations: European Place (1,2,3= Champions) or (4,5,6= Euro) and minimum of Euro Cup group stage place.

Transfer budget: 6 million
Wage Budget: 75k
Transfer window opens 1st August 2009 in Russia

Tactics: Complete Domination 10.2 (its awesome)
Key Players: Denis Kolodin, Dimitri Kohklov, Alexandr Kerzhakov, tho Victor Svezhov is wanted by Roma, and Alexandr Kokrin by Real, Barca and Sevilla, both only 18/19.

Updates, scores etc will be done on a monthly basis

JULY

DINAMO MOSCOW 5-0 SPARTAK NALCHIK (Kerzakhov 3, Kokrin, Fernandez) RPD

LOCOMOTIV MOSCOW 0-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (Kerzakhov 2) RPD

VOLGA NN 0-4 DINAMO MOSCOW (Smolov, Khokhlov, Fernandez, Kokrin) RCUP6

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-1 RUBIN KAZAN (Aguiar 2, Kolodin) RPD

KUBAN 2-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (Kerzakhov, Kolodin) RPD

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-2 ANDERLECHT (Van Damme og, Smolov, Kerzakhov) Champ 3

TABLE

4th DINAMO MOSCOW 28pts

8 points off the top and 3 behind CSKA in 3rd (could someone please let me know how to take screen shots of my tables so i can upload them here, havent a clue! Ta)

Couldnt have asked for a better start to the month or my career, apart from the draw with Kuban its been perfect, with Kerzhakov now sitting at 14 goals in 18 games in all comps. Though must be careful against Anderlecht, was 3-0 at halftime!! Before my centreback Fernandez got sent off! Now the transfer window and Spartak await....

*Sorry if its a bit long, but its just the first 1 to try and set the scene, the rest wont be so bad, I promise

wow blue writing really hurt my eyes lol but good luck

AUGUST

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-3 SPARTAK MOSCOW (Kerzakhov 2, Kolodin) RPD

ANDERLECHT 5-4 DINAMO MOSCOW (Kerzakhov, Kolodin 2, K.Kombarov) (7-7, win on away goals)

TOM 0-3 DINAMO MOSCOW (Kolodin 2, Krivets) RPD

DINAMO MOSCOW 5-1 TEREK GROZNY (Aguiar, Fonseca, Kokhlov 2, Kolodin) RPD

SPORTING CP 2-1 DINAMO MOSCOW (Wilshere) CHAMPIONS 4TH QUALIFYING

ZENIT 1-1 DINAMO MOSCOW (Kolodin) RPD

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-2 SPORTING LISBON (Aguiar 2, Kolodin) (4-4 AGG, LOSE AWAY GOALS)

Last game of the month against 3rd place Saturn, us in 4th with the chance to cut the gap to 3pts, while Saturn have the chance to go top.....

DINAMO MOSCOW 5-0 SATURN (Krivets, Kolodin, Fonseca 2, Kerzakhov) RPD

Another soild month, keeping the unbeaten league record going, coming back from 0-3 down in the derby against Spartak, and 4-0 down away at Anderlecht, although ultimately disappointed to go out of the champs league, still the euro cup to fall back on. Great month for my top 2 scorers, Kerzakhov with 18 in 26 games and centreback, yes centreback, Kolodin with 12 in 25 games. Every Kolodin goal this month was a back-post header, no joke, scoring machine. Onto September, and only 9 league games left......

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

AUGUST TRANSFER-WINDOW DEALS

IN

Viktor Boudianski - Udinese
Sergey Krivets - Bate
Kikin Fonseca - Tigres
Sergiy Kryvstov - Metalurg
( Tore Reginuissen and Anton Sosnin signed pre-contracts to join in Jan)

OUT
Vitaly Konisov - Free
Vadim Pronkin - Free
Alexey Karasevich - Dynamo Minsk
Zydrunas Karcemarskas - Vityaz Podolsk
Alexandr Denisov - Tom
Alexandr Lobkov - Chita
Denys Skepkyi - Chernomorets
Ruslan Pashtov - Tom
Marcin Kowalcyk - Schalke

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

SEPTEMBER

EURO CUP DRAW
Group F: Hamburger SV, CFR Cluj, Galatasary, Dinamo Moscow

ROSTOV 2-4 DINAMO MOSCOW (Fonseca 2, Kerzakhov, Krivets) RPD

GALATASARY 1-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (Kerzakhov 2) EURO F

DINAMO 2-0 KHIMKI (Fonseca, Kerzakhov) RPD

Win puts us 3pts off top on 45 pts, 7 games to go

DINAMO 4-1 URAL (Fernandez, Fonseca 2, Aguiar) CUP 7th

Next up, away at CSKA Moscow. CSKA are currently top, unbeaten in 15 games. Dinamo are 3 pts behind and unbeaten in 11 games. A win can put us top (for 24hrs) on goal difference. Derby time in Mockba...

CSKA MOSCOW VS DINAMO MOSCOW
2mins- Cska's Guilherme uses his pace to break the Dinamo defence but Gabulov pulls off a wonder stop
20mins- From Aguiar's corner Kolodin hits the bar.
24mins- Great pass from Krivets gives Kerzakhov the ball on the edge of the area, but his strike cannons back off the bar, great spell from Dinamo.
32mins- Cska come more into the game. Long ball from Dzagoev looks easy for Leandro Fernandez, but he makes a hash of it, letting in Oliseh, who makes no mistake, 1-0 CSKA.
37mins- All CSKA still, Guilherme again uses his pace, breaks the defence but again Gabulov is equal to it.
40mins- Krivets plays a through ball into Kerzakhov, 25 yards from goal, and with a quick look up, he unleashes an unstoppable drive into the top corner, leaving Akinfeev with no chance. 1-1 Wonderstrike
45mins- A Dinamo counter-attack from a CSKA corner, again Krivets plays into Kerzakhov, just inside the CSKA box, he turns Berezuitsky before smashing it into the bottom corner. What a turn-around, 1-2 Dinamo, halftime.
47mins- CSKA put early pressure on after the restart, with Mamaev forcing a point-blank save from Gabulov
63mins- A rare attacking opportunity for Dinamo but Kerzakhov shoots stright at Akinfeev.
88mins- CSKA are pounding the Dinamo defence, and another mistake from Fernandez allows Oliseh in again, but again Gabulov is equal to it.

FULLTIME: CSKA MOSCOW 1-2 DINAMO MOSCOW

Man of the Match: Vladimir Gabulov (GK)

What a result!! Saturn however win their game in hand, to go top by a point. So after 24 games, with 6 to go, the top of the league looks like:

1. SATURN 49pts
2. DINAMO 48pts
3. CSKA 48pts
4. Moscow 47pts
5. Zenit 42pts
6. Lokomotiv 40pts
7. Spartak 30pts
8. Rubin 37pts

So onto October, and 6 games to go, and hopefully we can continue our good start to our Euro Cup campaign.

Very bright writing, Good luck anyway :)

OCTOBER

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-0 CFR CLUJ (Ropotan, Kerzakhov, Fernandez) EURO F

DINAMO MOSCOW 4-1 FC MOSCOW (Kerzakhov, Krivets, Fonseca 2) RPD

KRLYJA SOVETOV 2-4 DINAMO MOSCOW (Krivets, Fonseca, Kerzakhov 2) RPD

HAMBURG 2-0 DINAMO MOSCOW EURO F

A good month league wise, with Saturn dropping points, Dinamo now sit top of the pile, with only 4 games to go, albeit top on goal difference. Good result against Cluj, but we were very poor against Hamburg, who we have again at home in 2 weeks. Kerzakhov and Kohklov though have been injure for 10 days, so hopefully they'll be back in time to face off against Lokomotiv and Rubin Kazan in our last 2 games....

Wow im following this one hey you need any tips to how to make your story better or you need any help PM me mate oh and if you can check out my story ill be following yours for sure link for myne is underneath sig

Aye, i think im gonna scrap the multi-coloured thing for the match results, hurting my own eyes now!

Kerzakhov is a fantastic player, loved him with Sevilla on previous FM, probably one of the most dangerous players in Russian football ;)

Good luck in the League, you seem to have started really well.

Kerzakhov is awesome, stats apart from finsishing just look average, but he's lethal, Fonseca also's a great buy at what 900k or sowt

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

NOVEMBER

Make or break time in Russia, as the premier league enters its final month, with Dinamo sitting top after going 14 games unbeaten in the league with Marc Lockhart at the helm. Chasing their first-ever Russian league title, Dinamo have a difficult last 2 fixtures against Lokomtiv Moscow and Rubin Kazan. This could go to the wire....

DINAMO MOSCOW 1-0 AMKAR PERM (Fonseca) RPD

DINAMO MOSCOW 2-1 HAMBURGER SV (Fernandez, Fonseca) EURO F
(Khoklov injured for 4 weeks!!)
SPARTAK NALCHIK 2-4 DINAMO (Krivets 2, Fonseca 2) RPD
(Great game, could be the 1 to seal the deal after going in at halftime 1-0 down)

With 2 games to go, Dinamo are 2 points clear of CSKA with 2 games to go. Dinamo now unbeaten in 16, are at home to derby rivals Lokomotiv, while 2nd place CSKA play 3rd Place Saturn. A win for Dinamo and a draw in the other game will hand Dinamo their first ever Russian league title (only ever won 'soviet' top division)......

DINAMO MOSCOW 1-0 LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW (Fonseca) RPD
CSKA MOSCOW 0-0 SATURN RPD

DINAMO MOSCOW WIN THE RUSSIAN LEAGUE, WITH A GAME TO SPARE!!!

Fanatstic feeling, as the fans and board congratulate the team and manager on this fantastic run and achievement. 17 games unbeaten as manager has led the team to the title, with a game to spare. I think its safe to say in November its been Kikin Fonseca's goals which have sealed the title.

RUBIN KAZAN 1-1 DINAMO MOSCOW (Smolov) RPD
(Great performance from the 'kids' with Smolov being a striker for the future for sure)

END OF RUSSIAN LEGAUE SEASON

1st- Dinamo Moscow 64pts (champions cup)
2nd- Saturn 61pts (champions cup)
3rd- CSKA Moscow 59pts (champions cup)
4th- Zenit St Petersburg 56pts (Euro Cup)
5th- FC Moscow 53pts (Euro Cup)
6th- Lokomotiv Moscow 51pts (Euro Cup, depending on Russian cup winners)

Relegated- Khimki, Spartak Nalchik
Promoted- Alania Vladikavkaz, Ural

Alexandr Kerzakhov wins Russian Player of the Year!!!

MY GOALSCORERS
1st- Kerzakhov- 28 in 38
2nd Fonseca- 16 in 20
3rd Kolodin- 12 in 36
4th Krivets- 7 in 14

A fantastic half-season in my debut in this league, the 'complete domination' tactic has been immense, and 18 games unbeaten is the result of this. I think it'll be alot harder next year with having the whole season to play, but the early signs are good! So time to look at and start planning who's coming or going in the squad, and we still have the small matter of the Euro cup to contend with, where 1 more win will be enough to reach the knockout stages. Back soon!!

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

* HELP*

Could anybody give me a shout with how to take and post screen-shots of league tables etc, to prove im not making all this up! It'd be much appreciated!!

Cheers!!!

Fm%202010

Fm%202010

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Still cant get theses hsots up!! Their done and on the computer, and theyre on a filehost site, but when i go to upload and enter the image url, they're still not coming up?? Just those wee cross things????

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Fm%202010

Good luck buddy and thanks for the nod in post #1! :)

Great start, remember to check out the regens on Boxing Day... also worth checking out these top defenders Dmitry Belorukov (Saturn) & Gia Grigalava (FC Moscow).

Good luck, I'll be following.