MVP93 kit request Thread

Team Name: newcastle united
Home Colours: like barca home kit, but black and white stripes and keep the gold collar
Away Colours:
Third Colours:
Sponsor: newcastle brown ale
Make: adidas

Mate i don't think it's that good if you could fing me a better logo of the sponsor then i will re-do it

They're amazing! How can I get them into my game?

go to Documents/sports interactive/Football manager 2011/ kits (make one if there isn't already there)

and add the files below

thanks for trying the newcastle one. your right i think it looks average would you be able to do me a PSG one please as im starting a new game with them on the 11.3 patch. but there traditional blue and red top is set as there away kit. can you make that the home kit and for the away kit do an old kit of theres which i own. its white with a red stripe down the middle looks similar to ajax. can you keep the make as nike on both please and as the sponsor would you be able to try the san miguel logo its my favourite beer :) would be very greatful if you could sort this out for me

9k=

can you do it with that 1 mate, also make the home kit more blue and the red stripe needs to be continuous. and id like you to put a green outlined circle around the sponsor so it remains over a white background

dont worry about away kit. cheers

http://www.goodlogo.com/extended.info/2871

Team Name: liverpool
Home Colours: cool, flashy, messed up, have fun!!! but has to be red wiht a bit of white
Away Colours: black with a bit of gold cool, flashy, messed up, have fun!!!!
Third Colours: white with a bit of red same as above cool, flashy, messed up, have fun!!!
Sponsor: something looking cool
Make: adidas
Conifg: yes please