MVP93 kit request Thread

is it okay if i change my barcelona request to an AC MILAN one please mate:) just left atletico for them lol :p can i just have the same kits as the three atletico ones you made me same sponsor and design please with a few differances :)

kit one changes : red and black stripes instead of atleticos white and red ones can i have the barcelona stripe half lilac and half the colour of my atletico away kit ( dark purple i think it is )

kit two changes : same colour as my away atletico one and can i have the barcelona stripe half red and half lilac

kit three changes : same colour as my atletico third kit and can i have the barcelona stripe half red and half the colour of my away kit please :)

any chance that you could get the stripe going all the way from the collar to the bottom of the sleeve too mate?

ok finally got some free time after a busy couple of days will get on them now

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Germaniac

sorry for the delay guys got alot of collage work and it important for uni will try and get through some today

Team Name: Barrow AFC
Home Colours: White with a Blue trim, could I have the Manchester United style from a few years ago with the 'V' style across the front (blue V)
Away Colours: Red with white trim (Same style as the home)
Third Colours: Yellow, any other style just make sure its Nike
Sponsor: Ladbrokes (red font)
Make: Nike
MVP93 or sidgurung97: MVP93
Config Yes/No: Yes
UniqueID: 737

thanks in advance!!

Aint been on in about 2 months :O getting my new laptop this week so if you still want your request just tell me