MVP93 kit request Thread

soory to bother again but im doin a double story fowling to mangers so coul i have .....

eam Name: Luton
Home Colours: orange and wight could i hace the design like the liverpool and chelsea 3 stipes down the arm
Away Colours: red and black
Third Colours: cyan , wight
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Make: adidas
user_online.png
progress.gif

Last edited:
Sorry mate, i will have to pull out for a while got a heck load of revising to do for GCSE's and just haven't got time for kits. Sorry but i will come back one day if thats ok for you ?

Voi Jeans? :)

Pick something like nike, adidas etc

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Sorry mate, i will have to pull out for a while got a heck load of revising to do for GCSE's and just haven't got time for kits. Sorry but i will come back one day if thats ok for you ?

It's cool i know it is had mine last year doing A levels now gonna ask Mods to close this when i get closer to exams

Good luck with them

and come back when your ready

Cheers mate, should be back within the next few weeks just got loads of mocks to do and a few others :(

yeah it's really annoying

but A levels are on another level you don't realise until it's too late

Hi, looking through the thread you do some really good kits. Please could you do the following for me

Team Name: Manchester United
Home Colours: Red and White
Away Colours: White and Red
Third Colours: Go crazy with the colours and design
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Make: Adidas

Thanks in advance

ain't had any requests for a week

so time to bump

iv been unable to get 3d kits working so cant match them newcastle ones with the ones in the match engine, i even tried deleting them from the resource archiver and then doing it on the editor as someone from the si websites been helping me :( thanks for doing them though. i like that t-mobile logo. i hope in fm 12 its easier to do 3d kits :(

Team Name: Liverpool
Home Colours: Red and White with a Stripe Diagonally please
Away Colours: White and Red your choice of desgin
Third Colours: Black And Gold your choice of desgin
Sponsor: gulf air http://ghodia.com/upload/images/GulfAirLogo.gif
Make: Nike
MVP93 or I3east: Dont Mind

And a Special Request Champions League Badges on Arms Please
Major Props if you pull it off