My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
never seen you post missbecky, you speak sense and should post more often

Out of all the forums i have been on in the past, i have never encountered such a forum in which people feel the need to post threads dedicated to apologies or in other cases thread's saying they are leaving for a bit it is quite ridiculous. Considering that only a few people will even be replying to them or if the thread is specifically directed at a few people, its just a waste of time and you can send them a message privately.

Well yeah I guess you're right actually

same dont know who you are but hope you change your way's whatever you have don to upset people

I don't think you we're unkind to me.|)
mate, you stuck up for me when jack, 19-11-08 and max were spamming my story with countless **** about how im a spammer, you dont need to apologize, people need to all just get along and stop crying when people start stories, if you dont like it dont comment or follow, nice to see you back
I never spammed any of your stories, i couldn't care less about them.:$

dont apologize to him, you tryed but obviously he doesnt get the message, no offense max
Joe, I do get the message, but it's pointless forgiving him in my opinion. He's been banned 4 times already so he's taken a while to get the message, I never had a harsh comment against him and don't even remember the comment. I really don't understand why you had to once again bring up something about me and Ando etc, you always do it. I'll forgive you Lewis but this is really sad forgiving someone over the internet.

I thought perhaps we were all behind this pointless **** but clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.