FrozenLegacy

Reaction score
I just started as Aston Villa, wanted a challenge with a team that starts with very little money. I normally start as Manchester United but that gets boring after a while. Anyway back to the Villa story, I took a good look at the team and had a mess with the formation and create a tactic, found one that worked all i needed now was the better players.

FM10transfoers1stseason.jpg

yes i sold possibly the fastest striker in the game but he wasn't doing anything for me, Nistleroy and Luis Ronaldo are doing the job quite well at the moment.
I signed Douglas Costa because ive heard of him before and i know that in real life he is dubbed as a 'Wonder-kid'.
Miguel Veloso was the most expensive signing but was worth the money as he is keeping my defensive and midfield in check :D
The other signings are just there to strengthen the team

here's a few screen shots so far, I'm only like 5 games into the league but doing quite well

FMseason1table.jpg

FM10.jpg

FM10Douglas.jpg

Delph.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck. Looks interesting.

Looks interesting for the worst team in England! I'll follow though to make disparraging remarks about Gabby Agbonlahor :)

Why did you sell agbonlahor? good luck and how high is your wage bill?

Looks interesting for the worst team in England! I'll follow though to make disparraging remarks about Gabby Agbonlahor :)

haha cool

ronaseal Why did you sell agbonlahor? good luck and how high is your wage bill?
because he wasn't scoring, yeah he may of had potential but right now i just want an experienced striker for cheap. I got £10 mill for him anyway so i think i did a fair deal ;)

the wage budget is in red and its £175k p/w hehe my bad although hopefully it should be worth it

Max Good luck mate.
thanks max and asjso

Aston Villa seem to be a popular team this year anyway good luck

some class signings there, wouldnt have signed ronaldo though considering the attackers AT your disposal down at villa park, good luck for the remainder of the season

good luck wil be following mite b a mistake gettin rid of gabby

January update

ive redone all those games and im going strong, beat arsenal 1-0 and beat liverpool 2-1, on the downside i lost to man u :( 3-2 ****** scholes scoring a freekick on 88th minute to make them the winners. and i lost against stoke 1-0

so urm yeah the board are pleased with me and the signings there especially overjoyed with are douglas costa, ruud van nistlerooy, miguel veloso.
not really made any changes in january due to lack of funds
losttomanu.jpg

arsenal.jpg

4th.jpg

jaunuarytable.jpg

januarytransfers.jpg

Nice results, you're doing a great job. Looking forward to updates. P.S. At least you lost to Liverpool (team I support) not somone else and please beat Everton for me.

Why did you waste 3M on Beckham when you can get him for free in Jan, and got some one like Krivets or whoever for half the price :)

Anyway good luck