how did you get veloso for 7.5mil?

offered that straight up and they accepted =D

Nice results, you're doing a great job. Looking forward to updates. P.S. At least you lost to Liverpool (team I support) not somone else and please beat Everton for me.

lol im touch and go with everton there my bogie team, and i beat liverpool as well 2-1 so :p

Why did you waste 3M on Beckham when you can get him for free in Jan, and got some one like Krivets or whoever for half the price :)

Anyway good luck

yeah but its beckham hes a god i dont care if anyone disagrees to me he is like the best crossers freekick taker and passer the game will ever see

good results

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Which tactics do you use ?

good results

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Which tactics do you use ?

tactics

1. formation 4-1-2-2-1
2.tactics have the 2 wingers on creative freedom and aim for taget man which is the lone striker

i will upload it after i have finished 1st season which isnt that far away mebe 1 or 2 days of playing

Veloso for £7.5M? They least I've had him for is around £14M!

Good luck..

shud of kept agbonlahor but dong well so far keep it up

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
SCUNTHORPE
HAMILTON

Veloso for £7.5M? They least I've had him for is around £14M!

Good luck..

lol just lucky i guess and guys always buy douglas costa from gremeo i have teams like real madrid and AC milan after him how and i wont let him go one of my starlets

shud of kept agbonlahor but dong well so far keep it up

lots of people have said that but right now i have bigger plans for villa that gabby, hoping to get dzeko next season because nistlerooy will be getting old

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:25 AM ----------

well here's the final update of the first season. i wont bother typing much here i will show you the screenshots and you can ask me questions if ya want to

youngplayer.jpg

stats.jpg

endoffirstseasontable.jpg

hmmm i didnt finish in the top 4 which im dissapointed about but hey 1st season is mainly a builing exercise and anything above 6th for villa is good in the first season i think :D

Last edited:
well heres the second season update after a few games, sorry its been a while i lost my fm spirit :(

well in the second season i again went for experiance up front although i kept nistlerooy but hes getting quite old so i bought mutu a bit over priced at 8.5mill (give or take a bit). mutu is doing well seems to like playing in euro better than EPL.

other signings were gambrini from fiorentina and igor akinfeev and 2 youngsters who are quite good.

i did sell/loan alot of players out however and i think this might prove costly :S

arsenal seem to have a lot of interest in ashley young they stopped biding around the 15 mill mark but i still said no because hes a key link in my team.

screenshot:
transfersseason2.jpg

premiertable.jpg

playerselectionstatus.jpg

mexicanyoungster.jpg

isrealyoungster.jpg

now then for the wierd one
teamreport.jpg

notice how it doesnt have douglas costa in there, rather odd after he won the youngplayer of the year last season, i know there are some weak areas in my team but im looking to fix that soon rather than later:)

If your lookin to strengthin at the back, David Wheater is brilliant for ANY premiership side.... Along with Gary Cahill who is always snapped up by Man Utd and is a regular in the England startin 11!

All the best for your second season, hopefully u can challenge for honours soon!

FOLLOW MY MIDDLESBROUGH FC STORY HERE.....http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/middlesbrough-fc-back-to-the-prem-t26509.html

If your lookin to strengthin at the back, David Wheater is brilliant for ANY premiership side.... Along with Gary Cahill who is always snapped up by Man Utd and is a regular in the England startin 11!

All the best for your second season, hopefully u can challenge for honours soon!

thanks im challenging for a 4th place spot and i only have 2.5 mill left so things are lucking edgy

sorry guys but i got fired :(

i sold 2 defenders the board loved and bought some better players < resulting in the board making my job unstable

then the other reason is i need to sell quite alot of players to raise the cash for the better one's witch i admit bit stupid of me not leaving any cover, something like 6 first team players went out injured so i had to use the young players which didnt work so after 5 loses i was sacked

sorry for you guys/girls who wanted to follow this but it aint happening no more.:S