Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the league table after every month

Can you post the league table after every month

Yeah sure, sorry I didn't post it this month, There's only been 4 games played, and I'm currently 6th. I'll post a new one either at the start, or the end of October :)

November Update:

It's November 1st, and Livingston are sitting in 5th place, however 7 points behind Inverness in 4th. Kenny Miller is the 2nd top scorer in the league with 8 goals, trailing Deco, with 10. :O

Recent results:

Celtic (SPL) 0-1
Aberdeen (SPL) 2-1 [Healy, Nadé]
Motherwell (CIS) 3-4 [Ionescu, Nadé,2]
Dundee United (SPL) 5-2 [Nadé, Miller,3, O'Halloren]
Inverness CT (SPL) 2-2 [Ionescu, Alberti]
Falkirk 1-2 (SPL) [Miller]
Hearts (SPL) 2-2 [Miller, Ionescu]
Rangers (SPL) 0-2

is jim mcllister still playing if he is could i see a screenshot if it is not too much(starts with morton plays on the left of midfield

I managed to bring in Mihaylov on a 250k Ln deal.

Could somebody explain what on earth just happened to my finances? Here's some screenshots..

I havn't spent above my budget, and I had already asked for extra funds to complete 2 last Chelsea deals, but my chairman just injected £19.75M into my team.. Where did it come from? :S

I wish he had done that in real life... That happened to me before when I was Livi, it was during my 5th season, predicted to finish 4th and Madsone put 20 million into the club, my Transfer Budget went from 300k to 7 million, it stayed there though.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

November Update:

It's November 1st, and Livingston are sitting in 5th place, however 7 points behind Inverness in 4th. Kenny Miller is the 2nd top scorer in the league with 8 goals, trailing Deco, with 10. :O

Recent results:

Celtic (SPL) 0-1
Aberdeen (SPL) 2-1 [Healy, Nadé]
Motherwell (CIS) 3-4 [Ionescu, Nadé,2]
Dundee United (SPL) 5-2 [Nadé, Miller,3, O'Halloren]
Inverness CT (SPL) 2-2 [Ionescu, Alberti]
Falkirk 1-2 (SPL) [Miller]
Hearts (SPL) 2-2 [Miller, Ionescu]
Rangers (SPL) 0-2

Is Coutinho not scoring???

I wish he had done that in real life... That happened to me before when I was Livi, it was during my 5th season, predicted to finish 4th and Madsone put 20 million into the club, my Transfer Budget went from 300k to 7 million, it stayed there though.

Is Coutinho not scoring???

Yeah since I wrote about it going back, he's added more money, in fact there's been about 4 cash "injections" now, lol. My balance is standing at about £23.25M I think, I'm not sure cus I'm on my laptop, not my PC at the minute. But no, Coutinho hasn't scored yet, he's barely played to be honest, which I know is strange, but he's been unhappy recently as he feels there's to much competition for a first team place, which may be why he hasn't been performing, although Miller looks like a bargain :)

Next update tomorrow morning hopefully.

Lol, he doesn't even have 2 million in real life...

Could I see a screeny of Leigh Griffths and Keaghan Jacobs, they never really progressed much on my Livi game.

is jim mcllister still playing if he is could i see a screenshot if it is not too much(starts with morton plays on the left of midfield

Yeah I've attached a picture of his attributes, Blackpool bought him in 2008/09 for £250k, then sold him in 2009/10 for £425.

Could I see a screeny of Leigh Griffths and Keaghan Jacobs, they never really progressed much on my Livi game.

Yeah of corse. Danny Griffiths has been scoring, 14 or 15 goals each year for the last 3 years in the SPL. Jacobs was the first player I ever sold, he went for 10k to AFC Wimbledon, and is still playing Non-League football there..

Quick transfer news update:

OUT:
-Nikolay Mihaylov signed a contract which will see him stay at Livingston after his current loan deal.

-David Healy is currently negotiating a contract with 7 teams after Andy Burns offered him out for 50k

-Toni Kallio is also negotiating a contract with several teams after he was offered out on a free transfer.

-Hearts have had 4 bids rejected this transfer window for Hearts' young full back Nick Burns, Andy Burns was quick to send this youngster out on a loan deal to affiliate club Forest Green, then offering Burns, a new £500-a-week deal that ends in 2014. They also rejected a £650k + clauses deal with Valladiod for Coutinho

-Richard Garcia & Cliff Byrne were both released earlier this month as it was confirmed that Andy Burns no longer wished to have them in his squad, they have both since joined new clubs.

-Finally, Kenny Pavey was sent to Rotherham on a free transfer, after Livingston failed to offload him at Crewe for a £100k deal in August, also Brian Jensen has been loaned out to FC Midtjylland which could see him making a £45k transfer in 5 months time.
IN:
-Livingston are currently in talks with Chelsea's young keeper Duncan Robson over a possible £3.5M deal.

-Dan Gosling is the first player to join Livingston, after agreeing a £16,000-a-week deal from Fulham costing £2.7M

-Jay Simpson & Jonathan Bottinelli joined the next day on big money moves from Arsenal and Sampdoria. Simpson is Andy Burns' most expensive player costing £3.5M while Bottinelli was a bargain at £2.9M.

OTHER:
-Earlier in January Andy Burns had Aaron Lennon on trial for 2 weeks before deciding not to go away with a £3.7M deal for the player from Everton, just 12 months after Everton paid £8M for the England international.

-Andy Burns pulled out of 2 £1.9M deals for Kenwyne Jones & Fred Sears.

-Santon Di Santo, rejected a deal bringing him to Livi after his contract runs out with Chelsea due to Andy Burns not offering him a key role in the team, despite several times of asking.

-And the final news for today, Livingston had a cheeky £6M bid rejected by Sunderland for Scotland Vice-Captain Crag Gordon, it is reported that Andy Burns didn't even have the funds to complete the move but was to of been "bored" and the time the proposed deal was made.

End of season update:

We finished the season in 5th place, which isn't bad for the first season in the SPL. Although with a loss of £9.9M from transfers this season, we should really have came higher. Oh well, Europa League next season! Danny Simpson managed to get 3rd top goalscorer of the season only 4 goals behind top scorer Deco! Simpson had 15 from 17 games, which is phenomenal. Will update after we make some signings, if anyone wishes to know anything about this season then let me know.

I've attached a screenshot of the league, and of Jay Simpson.

Start of season update.

Well it's certainly a big change for Livingston and they are ready to challenge for the SPL title and compete in the Europa League this season. Andy Burns sending out 31 players this season, bringing in only 12. Captain Simon Ferry demanded to be sold to a bigger team, so his £1.5M move to Burnley paved the way for Arsenal's young Brazilian Pedro to make his £4,500-a-week move to Livi.

Livingston's season starts against Hearts. Andy Burns' side has a lot to live up to with the media and the board expecting to challenge for the title this season, but do they have the depth.

Surprisingly the biggest fee spent by Livi this transfer window was for former Hull youth, Neil Bevan for £3.5M. Also the best piece of business was the £425k deal for England international Wayne Bridge, who will take over the captaincy following Ferry's departure.

Livingston have already played 2 rounds of Europa League this season winning both ties:

Torpedo Kutaisi [2nd Qual. Leg 1] 3-0
Torpedo Kutaisi [2nd Qual. Leg 2] 2-1
Sigma Olomouc [3rd Qual. Leg 1] 1-1
Sigma Olomouc [3rd Qual. Leg 2] 2-0

And now face Levski in the 4th qualifying round later this moth.

Attached are screenshots of this years first team, Livingston's transfers and and a screenshot of Neil Bevan. If you wish to see any more then just let me know :)

Some of the transfers are pretty big this year, and you should all check them out! Thanks

Quick Update

First three fixtures:

Hearts [SPL] 1-0 (Jo)
Levski [Europa League Qual.] 2-1 (Dan Gosling, James Brown)
Rangers [SPL] 2-1 (Jo, Gonzalo Borreto)

Celtic next, who knows what will happen!

hope you hammered them and it is lookin great i would be surprised if you didnt get atleast 2nd

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

just looking at this i did something similiar twith cowdenbeath and was unbeaten until 1st division with only 3 draws in the league

October Update

Results:

Celtic 1-1 [Jay Simpson]
Levski (5) 3-0 (1) [Dan Gosling, Balotelli, O.G]
Dundee 3-1 [James Brown, Jay Simpson, Coutinho]
Dundee Utd. 2-1 [Pedro, O.G]
CSKA Moscow (EURO) 2-0 [Jo, O.G]
Falkirk 2-1 [Jay Simpson, James Brown]
Morton (CIS) 1-0 [Coutinho]
Motherwell 2-3 [James Brown, Andrei Ionescu]

Unbeaten until the Motherwell game! Attached is a screenshot of the SPL and my Europa League group.

this is soawesome m8 truly amazing wat uve managed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.