Reaction score
My Rangers captain Andy Webster is leaving at the end of the season to join espanyol,he has been superb alongside bougy although who would you suggest as a sensible replacement that i have a chance of getting.
Currently at march in season 1

What about David Wheater? Was immense for me in CB

nobody really you can get in march i think you should look at someone like rever depending on your budget or maybe berra with a lower budget

once he leaves, they will ask you to choose another captain, pick the 1st player at the top of the list :)

if you want to choose someone else, I have noticed that once a player has been made Captain, their Influence stat rises :) I noticed this with Tobias Sippel, he was on 13 then made him captain and in around 2 months, he was on 15 already :)

I would buy David Wheater as well, he dominates in the air and rarely makes a mistake. I've had him at Middlesbrough, PSG, Motherwell and West Ham and hes always been my captain.

once he leaves, they will ask you to choose another captain, pick the 1st player at the top of the list :)

if you want to choose someone else, I have noticed that once a player has been made Captain, their Influence stat rises :) I noticed this with Tobias Sippel, he was on 13 then made him captain and in around 2 months, he was on 15 already :)
Will have a look at wheater and sippel.starting to get the hang of the posting now raikan :)

Slightly off-topic, but how ironic that websters is leaving on a free yet again :p

I also noticed this last night when i turned my game on, when an older player has a successful tutoring programme, his influence raises as well!