Callum6821

Reaction score
Today Chelsea Fans are in shock as there current manager Carlo Ancelloti has resigned due to lack of support enquiring development in the Youth Academy.

Odds on for the next Chelsea Manager :

Guus Hiddink 3/1
Frank Rijkaard 7/2
Jose Mourinho 12/1
Mark Hughes 14/1
Roberto Di Matteo 18/1
Gianfranco Zola 22/1
Other 33/1

After the resignation of Carlo Ancelotti the Chelsea Board have appointed Chelsea fan and unknown manager Callum Brockhurst, who is said to be delighted to be made manager at the club he has supported all his life. Brockhurst says 'it's an honour to be appointed and a great challenge to follow in Carlo Ancelotti's footsteps but im here to make history.' (H)

First Day at the office. Ive discussed with the following players that they are no longer in my plans and will be offered to clubs for transfer and loan these following players are; Paulo Ferreira, Salomon Kalou, Yury Zhrikov and Hilario.

Out:
Hilario to Sevilla for £975k
Yury Zhirkov to OM for £500k loan fee future £5mil
Salomon Kalou At. Madrid for £500k loan fee future £5.75mil
Paulo Ferreira to Bayern Munich for £2mil

Youngsters out on Loan:
Josh Mceachran
Gael Kakuta
Ryan Bertrand
Patrick Van Aanholt
Jeffery Bruma
Michael Woods and a few more.

Ive been promised a large sum of £63mil to retain the premier league, confidentally i think to myself. Easyyy!!! I have a wealth of targets in my mind looking at young hot prospects but ones that can challenge for a first team place right away these targets are; Eden Hazard, David Luiz, Neymar, Jack Rodwell and Gervinho.

My first signing as Chelsea manager is Eden Hazard taking a rather large chunk out of my cheque book costing a total of £17.5mil after incentives.
hazard-eden.jpg

My next signing was David Luiz the brilliant Mop head! Costing me a total of £10mil. Bargain|)
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
david-luiz-chelsea-cropped

Then came my biggest signing the wonderkid Neymar! Rather pricey but i see him as the future of Chelsea costing me after incentives a mind blowing £30mil. Well worth it. ;)
neymar415.jpg

My first english signing touted to be the next Frank Lampard so it makes sense!? Jack Rodwell costing me a total of £15mil after incentives.
Jack_Rodwell_signs_a_fiveyear_contract_with_Everton_250_132099932.jpg

Last but not least i needed a natural attacking right midfielder so i got Roman's cheque book out yet again and signed Gervinho for a total of £20mil, i know i know its alot of money but he seems worth it.
Gervinho_946259.jpg

I decided to get rid of the Assistant Manager and replace him with the beloved Steve Clark reunited at last, but being honest he was my second choice i would have prefered baldy locks Ray Wilkins back :p.

Pre Season Friendlies i decided to let Steve Clarke do his fair share of work and take charge, fingers crossed he didnt let me down. We had 6 games, 4 wins, 2 draws i was pleased my players were fit and i was prepared for my managerial debut against Manchester United in the Community Shield. First chance for some silverware bring em on!!!

My starting line up saw 3 players making there debuts, Neymar, Hazard and Luiz this is how they lined up in a 4-2-4 formation.

Cech
Ivanovic D.Luiz Terry A.Cole
Essien Lampard
Anelka Hazard
Sturridge Neymar

After 22 minutes Frank 'The mighty' Lampard struck from the edge of the area that came in off the post. It was end to end football Neymar missing a one-on-one near the end to miss out on his dream debut, still it ended 1-0 and i had one my first bit of silverware as th Chelsea boss!!!

Some good signing there mate

Here's a suggestion, take a look at other stories on the site, and look at lay outs etc.

It seems to me like you're rushing to get as much info in as possible, in a short amount of time.....take it easy buddy :)

And if you re do the lay out, it is much easier on the eyes, and keeps people interested. Any way, it has great potential and i wish you the best of luck

Thanks mate ill take that bit of advice on board for when i next post cheers

Good luck mate. As I make a Chelsea story too, I will be following what's up with your story. Nice signings. A bit too much, and also you shouldn't have loaned McEachran in my opinion, but anyway nice signings. Soo good luck, and I hope you leave a comment and follow my story too :)

Nice start pal, keep it up and try to win back to back titles with the blues, pls take a look at myn and leave a comment, thank you

Nice opening. Great signing in Hazard - he's a beast on my Chelsea save, assists galore. :D

After my 1-0 win against United me and the lads decided to go out on the lash, Ashley Cole getting upto the usual, fingering a bird under the table, anyway i told the lads to be at training tomorrow 9 o'clock sharpish, i planned to put them through there paces but as i was extremely hungover i left that to Clarkey.

This gave me time to plan for our next game, my first premier league game as Chelsea boss. I was pleased the fixure list was kind and gave me Wigan surely in the relegation battle this season.

14.08.2010 Wigan vs Chelsea

I personally felt rather confident of knocking a few past them to give me my first 3 points. I lined up with my preferred 4-2-4 going out to attack from the whistle as John Terry and Hazard were both injured this is how my boys lined up.

Cech
Ivanovic-----------Luiz ------------Alex-----------A.Cole
Essien-----------Lampard
Anelka-------------------------------------------Gervinho
Sturridge-------Neymar

It was a fairly even game throughout, end to end and scrappy balls in the middle of the park i wasn't happy with what i was seeing, still 0-0 then in the 72nd minute, Alcaraz brought down Neymar in the box! Lampard confidentally stepped up to score for the second game in a row! Final score:

Wigan 0-1 Chelsea
Lampard (pen 72)

After the game i told the lads i expect better finishing, im just glad we picked up the 3 points.

When i got in had another look at the fixture list to see i had the red side of Mersyside, Liverpool. I knew this would be a tricky fixture, the prospect of David Luiz up against Torres was his first real taste of coming up against one of the World class strikers in the prem but i was as cool as a cucumber (H).

22.08.2010 Chelsea vs Liverpool

After only knocking 1 goal past wigan i knew i needed a few changes, i told the lads before the game to 'do it for the fans, lets humiliate these bastards' eagerly anticipating kick off this is how we lined up.

Cech
Ivanovic-----------Luiz---------Alex-------------A.cole
Ramires--------Lampard
Gervinho----------------------------------------Malouda
Drogba---------Neymar

After a tense start we started to get into our rythm with Torres in Luiz's back pocket i was confident we can win this, on the 44th minute Malouda popped up from the edge of the area to cooly slot it into the bottom corner of the net!!! Get in!! I ran past Hodgson and celebrated by sticking my *** out at him!! After being sent to the stand after my unproffesional behaviour half time came. I went in and gave a short but motivating speech 'Go out there and get another ******* goal'. We resumed the second half which lacked chances but Neymar gets his first goal for the club in the 58th minute with a simple tap in assisted by Gervinho, he runs over to the fans to celebrate and i wee with excitement lucky im wearing black aye!! Final whistle goes and its a great win for my boys, few drinks later on are definitley needed.

Final score: Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool
Malouda (44)
Neymar (58)

My last game of the month was at home to Blackpool i was hoping we could meet the fans expectations of scoring at least 3 or 4 possibly 5, with big John Terry and Hazard still out and after the brilliant performance from my lads last week there wouldnt be any need for many changes.

30.08.2010 Chelsea vs Blackpool

This is how we lined up

Cech
Ivanovic-----------Luiz-------Alex----------A.Cole
Rodwell-------J Mikel
Gervinho-----------------------------------Malouda
Drogba-------Strurridge

A really slow start from us misplaicing passes, giving Blackpool chances nothing really to tell in the first half. I went into the dressing room and told the lads 'what the **** are you playing at you look like a bunch of useless fairies get out there and show me you want this, and Mikel your coming off, Essien get your top on'. After bringing on Essien at half time we changed passes actually being accurate Rodwell started dictating the game in the middle and assisted Drogba for his goal in the 64th with a sigh of relief, Neymar replaced Sturridge, in the 92nd minute Essien wrapped up the game with a screamer from 25 yards, get in!!!

Final score: Chelsea 2-0 Blackpool
Drogba (64)
Essien (92)