My Chelsea Team You Must Get Drogba He is a Goal Machine

desertfox000

Reaction score
I have the Ulitamte team for chealsea I got all of them before and after my transfer ban

GK-Cech

RB-Lahm
LB-Cole
CB-Terry
CB-Carvalho

LW- Robinho
RW- Ribery
CM-Lampard
CM-Essien

ST-Drogba
ST-Rooney

BENCH

Teves
Adebayor
Toure
Gattuso
Barry
Zhirkov
Ballack

YOU MUST GET DROGBA 15 GOALS IN 10 GAMES THIS SEASON

Yet with this team i am still laking soemthing but I dont no wat ay sudjestions:S:S

how did you manage to get ALL of those players??? :S :S :S

This thread is gonna get shut down

I have the Ulitamte team for chealsea I got all of them before and after my transfer ban

GK-Cech

RB-Lahm
LB-Cole
CB-Terry
CB-Carvalho

LW- Robinho
RW- Ribery
CM-Lampard
CM-Essien

ST-Drogba
ST-Rooney

BENCH

Teves
Adebayor
Toure
Gattuso
Barry
Zhirkov
Ballack

YOU MUST GET DROGBA 15 GOALS IN 10 GAMES THIS SEASON

Yet with this team i am still laking soemthing but I dont no wat ay sudjestions:S:S

how did you get all those players because chelsea only start with about 50 mil and you would need that for at least 2 of you players

not even, ribery himself would take most of that budget! and Rooney?? :p come now, you would have to be in season 2014 to have accumulated enough cash and everything to be able to afford those players but none of your "older" players seem to have retired or aged much :S hmmmm
so exactly what has happened, would love to know, maybe post your transfer history pages

post your transfers please. looking forward to them

Still has any one got any sujestions for a player to strenthen my sqaud as u might guess i have baley any transfer budjet and im 2012 should most of the chelsea players i hade loads of money after the sale of most of the chelsea players so it is possible

I dont no how plus why should i
dont waste our time mate, alot of people on here do not take kindly to cheaters so becuase you are a newbie, i will give you the benefit of the doubt, dont post threads that clearly indicate that you have been cheating, play the game like its meant to be played!

Still has any one got any sujestions for a player to strenthen my sqaud as u might guess i have baley any transfer budjet and im 2012 should most of the chelsea players i hade loads of money after the sale of most of the chelsea players so it is possible

your in 2012 and you still have drogba hmmmm
drogba would be like 35 and hes stats would drop big time so he would be that good
plus ballack would be like 37 retired hopefully lol
did u get Gattuso on a free ?

Yer drogba is kinda **** but still a goal machine and ballack is retiring at end of season plus it kinda just got ****** up and now i have made a new west brom one any good cheap players you can sujest

Nice cheat mate! Keep up the good work and of cos keep to yourself unless you want to look for trouble :D