My Chelsea Team You Must Get Drogba He is a Goal Machine

and chelsea after first season or 2 go down to okay finances and u only have like 20 mill to spend

Well played cheat

lol he can play the game how he likes not how all u lot want him 2 gud team mate;)

Well he did say quote"before and after my transfer ban" Im not siding though

Thx mate every one else lay off i didnt cheat and if you think i did then thats your opinion i only made it to get some player sujections

What a stupid ****** thread.
lol this is harsh this forum is for discussing players and teams and he has given his team and asked for suggestions and all u lot can say is stuff like this

lol this is harsh this forum is for discussing players and teams and he has given his team and asked for suggestions and all u lot can say is stuff like this
It's my opinion. Don't cry. I just see no point in making a thread asking for players when he's cheated in my opinion. I'm not going to be dragged into an argument by you. Hardly a harsh comment, just to many people on here take things personally. He should of posted in the "Looking for a player thread" or "Who should I buy/sell?", so this thread is even more pointless.

It's not harsh. Harsh would be telling him he's an epic failure for cheating. But I'm not going to say that because that's harsh.

You could probably do with a RB as Lahm is getting on a bit I'd expect.

I would get maicon but i only have like 10 mill left

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Any way it lwent dodge so i am west brom and recomed sighnings lol

Yet with this team i am still laking soemthing but I dont no wat ay sudjestions:S:S
finnally someone answered his question

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

for west brom i reccomend sergey krivets 500k

its not harsh atall

cheaters should be treated as they do on gaming websites for counter strike and cod4 etc..

just pointless.

I haven't gone harsh at all. I am still friendly and informal to people, it's just stupid threads like these are annoying. I've still given him some advice haven't I? More and more people are getting to personal about things on this site, you don't know me in real life, so you can't say where has the old you gone. I like you Goooner, but nothing has changed, so stop saying things like "Where has the old Kinger gone" because he's still here.

Anyway back on topic, turning into another argument ¬_¬

I'll give you a hint, people think I was cheating when I bought Torres on my West Ham save, year 2012/2013 - so I showed them the transfer screen, and finances.

You'll have no respect here from the majority of the players unless you either admit you cheated or you show your finances and transfer screen.

I would happily put my transfers but it has gone dodge that why is y i am west brom now

gone dodgey as we all call u a cheater hmmmm

what wrong has the link for transfers broke

if it has put game for upload so we can try

I apologise Max:wub: Back on topic try Smolarek and German Villa on frees. Theres also a defender from Ghana available on a free but his name eludes me^^)

Back