MY CHELSEA THREAD........... QUEST TO BE THE BEST

grindo

Reaction score
Hello guys i am gonna start a new chelsea thread........ in which my main aim would be to :

Win the UCL a record 10 times ;
Beat Utd's record by winning the BPL 21 times

This is my story of this kind so plzz bear with me if I make any rookie mistakes

I had already started the story a while ago but couldn't play it after some time coz of my exams........... so i could only play 2 seasons, so first i will post the updates of those 2 seasons and then give monthly updates on the current season..........

First Update:

The Transfers that i made...........

i bought ST which is obvious and a replacement for Cole in Shaw... also i felt that after the departure of mata, we lost some creativity so i signed Pjanic

View attachment 398285View attachment 398284

EPL- Transfers

View attachment 398282

as u can see we brought many expensive players ........... Griezmann was one of my targets but City got him.......... we clearly showed our intent in the Transfer Dept.

Manager Replacements:

View attachment 398281

View attachment 398283

We managed to win the title on the last day of the season pipping Utd with a better GD...... our first step to breaking the record

View attachment 398280

We were beaten by Barcelona in the final ( for some reason i can't see the match)..........

View attachment 398279

Fulham had a brilliant run in the FA cup and thankfully we managed to beat them in the Final, it was a very tough match though .............

View attachment 398277

We managed a treble in the season winning the Capitol One Cup Final comprehensively and hammering Manchester Utd on our way

View attachment 398276

our best 11 Pjanic disappointed me but as it was his first season in England ..... i am not so unhappy

Our Top Goalscorer : Diego Costa with 22 goals

Our Top League Goalscorer: Diego Costa with 10 goals

Most goals in a match: Ramires with 3

Most Assists: Eden Hazard with 20 assists

Most MOTM: Hazard with 8

Highest Rating: David Luiz with 7.47

Fans' Player of the Year : Hazard

BPL's top goalscorer : Negredo with 30

Golden Glove: Cech with 15

A gr8 first season for me then, a sign of things to come?

Last edited:
Second Season : Season 2014/15

Transfers
View attachment 398242

I signed a lot of young players coz i felt that the team was very good and so decided to build for the fututre........ gaston gil romero was the pick of the transfers as he became a very crucial playr for me immediately and now he is worth 20 million.....

Man City signed strootman for a whopping 42 million, he was one of my top targets but he chose manchester over london, but thanks to that i got a gem in gaston gil romero, not at all disappointed on missing him

Barclays Premier League:

View attachment 398241

We managed to win the premier league again and this time we beat manchester utd comprehensively, and not only that but we managed to equal our own record of most league points and scored over a 100 goals

Champions League:
View attachment 398237

I managed to add the UCL trophy to my collection and i am sure this is one of many to come

FA Cup and Capitol One Cup:

View attachment 398238View attachment 398236

We managed to Win the FA Cup and complete yet another treble by beating minnows Leicester .......... while we were defeated in the Capitol One Cup not to worried though as it is not a trophy i dearly want

Top Goalscorer: Eden Hazard with 18 goals
Our Top League Goalscorer: Michy Batshuayi with 14 goals
Most assists: Eden Hazard with a whopping 28
Most Goals in a match: Lukaku with 3
Most MOTM :yet again Eden Hazard with 9 awards
Highest avg. Rating: Miralem Pjanic with 7.51

Player of the year : Eden Hazard, another gr8 year for the belgian , he might soon become a chelsea legend

some players surprised me this season like Pjanic, who had a terrible season last time, so much so that i was gonna offload him but had a gr8 season this time around after settling in........... Also Lukaku and Batshuayi were gr8 in this season keeping Costa out for most part of the season with their performances ...... i have 3 gr8 players for one position........ Biggest Surprise : GASTON GIL ROMERO , he surprised everyone with his performances keeping matic out and settling in that DM position

I am now in the summer transfer window...... any tips on who should i sign, got 54 million to spend

The most impressive thing in this career is how you got someone to buy Torres in the first season.. everytime i try to do that nobody wants him and if someone wants him he'll ask me to pay 50k p/week until the end of his current contract. but he's actually doing good in my last few chelsea saves

is anyone really watching it for me to update?

Good start so far, already looking forward to the next update :)

soo i m gonna continue it..... update coming in an hour-ish

I brought costa in my first season with chelsea, but he hasnt scored as many as i hoped lol what position roles do you have for him?

HG players?

Hughes, JWP, Smalling... why not just promote some of your youth as well?

I brought costa in my first season with chelsea, but he hasnt scored as many as i hoped lol what position roles do you have for him?

i play him as a ST and AMR , and he scores enough, not amazing but just how much a ST should score

HG players?

Hughes, JWP, Smalling... why not just promote some of your youth as well?

the youth which i have are like 18, too young for first team even though most of them are 4.5 stars potential...... and in the last season, Lukaku and Batshuayi were classed as U21 but now they are not so to select them i have to remove some players

These are our pre-season fixtures, we go to 3 tours one to Brazil, one to Bosnia and one to Spain, then i arranged some Home fixtures to help us practice at home before the community shield game against Manchester United.... which is not of top priority but i would like to win every game possible, i also arranged a testimonial for cech as he deserved it, and we won 3-1, great present for him.

View attachment 397228

Also Frank Lampard is our fitness coach now as he has a 20 fitness coaching attribute

View attachment 397227
Andre Schurrle leaves for Dortmund, as I earlier said i was facing a HG player crisis and schurrle was just a back-up so i decided to sell him, and even he wanted a move to BVB

Van ginkel also departs

Marco van ginkel signed for Benfica,i was happy with the amt. so i decided to sell him, and i am looking to sign Will hughesView attachment 397223

I am worried about the short term future coz on the long term i have around 8 regens lined up

View attachment 397217
We manage to sign Will Hughes for just 5.5 million, its a steal accordin to me and after van ginkel left i needed a back-up so i went for him and he's HG too, i've heard a lot abt him from FM-BASE and it is the first time i m using him

END OF PRE- SEASON

View attachment 397214

We had a good pre-season , with just 2 defeats in 11 games..... now looking ahead to the Community shield game

View attachment 397213
And we beat Manchester Utd. 2-0 a good performance from us as we restricted them to just 5 shots, and we win our first trophy of the season, Diego Costa had 2 1v1 chances but missed them both, and he was our worst player.

MOTM: Gary Cahill, solid in defence and also scored a goal

August 2015 update

...........................................................................................................................................................

View attachment 397194

We completely outplayed Huddersfield and deserved a win just because of the number of shots we had, although i had expected a bit more possession.

MOTM: Gary Cahill was once again our MOTM, again coz of his solid defending and he also scored a goal

View attachment 397192

This was actually a really tough match, i always tend to struggle when playing away and this match was no different, Zouma was wrongly sent off and i appealed against the ban but to no avail.

MOTM: Romelu Lukaku, he scored a goal and missed one coz the goalkeeper somehow saved a top-corner shot.

View attachment 397189

We dominated the match and deserved to win by an even bigger scoreline but Batshuayi fluffed 2 1v1 chances. We always dominate our home games and rarely drop points at The Bridge, which reminds me that the chairman has agreed to build a new stadium.

MOTM: David Luiz, he was really good and didn't make any 'blunders'

View attachment 397198View attachment 397197View attachment 397196

We got a pretty easy group except Napoli, but we wont underestimate any team and we should win the group easily if everything goes according to plan.

View attachment 397195

We draw Spurs in The Capital One Cup but it is at the bridge so i am not so worried about it, i will look to give my youngsters a chance in that match.

View attachment 397190

We absolutely thrashed Spurs which makes me even more confident about that capital one cup match, i dont know why Spurs were so poor, maybe because of the weird formation they chose to employ
View attachment 397191

Just after looking at the formation i felt that it would be very weak defensively and i was right as we constantly created chance after chance, they simply couldn't cope with the pace in my side and the selection of Costa proved to be right as he kept finding spaces.

MOTM: David Luiz, he scored two the latter a brilliant Free kick and also put in a gr8 defensive performance.

Player of The Month: A tough choice to make between David Luiz and Gary Cahill as both of them were really good and won 2 MOTMs each.... but i would give the award to David Luiz as he was more consistent than Gary Cahill.

View attachment 397182

So 3 wins from our 3 matches puts us on the top of the table, also we managed to win another trophy as we complete a double very early in the season, let's hope this form continues.

Nice start, will follow. What tactic are you using?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk