MY CHELSEA THREAD........... QUEST TO BE THE BEST

Supreme tottenham, 4231 andrichbrand and my own successful tactic 4132 but the supreme tottenham is my primary tactic

Sorry guys i pulled my hamstring while playin football so couldn't get close to fm, but i will update from tmrw probably even today if i can

September 2015:
View attachment 394667

A good month overall for us as we won all our fixtures in the league but a loss against Napoli in the UCL stops us from having a perfect month

View attachment 394663

As you guys can see, a very close and tough match, but we got the win, and luckily for me they had 2 goals disallowed and my for some reason my players scruffed a few 1v1 chances which i expected them to score especially when some of them have a 'Likes to round keeper' ppm but never did try to round the keeper, instead they tried long shots and the keeper kept on saving them, don't know why does this happen

MOTM: Willian

View attachment 394665

We actually were the better team in the match as we created a lot of chances but the ramires injury changed the complexion of the match as i had to bring on Will Hughes and after that they kept on finding spaces behind my back 4....... we should have won it
:S

MOTM: Rafael (Napoli GK) saved almost everything that came near the 6 yard box and fully deserved it

View attachment 394664View attachment 394662View attachment 394661

Not very important matches so i will not give in-depth description of these, tell me if you guys would like me to describe all the games regardless of their importance

View attachment 394666

As you guys can see, we fully deserved to win the match and should have put at least 5 or 6 past but my attackers still can't finish 1v1 , tell me guys if you can think as to why does this happen

I also won the manager of the month award and I have to say i deserved it as Chelsea were outstanding in England

View attachment 394658

Our manager Pratik Sangle won the Manager of the Month award and the press caught up with the ecstatic Indian

'How are you feeling now that you have won the Manager of the Month?'

I have to say I am happy, but I feel some managers deserved to win it more than me

'Why are you saying this don't you think that you are underestimating yourself?'

No I am not underestimating myself or anything, I actually think very high about myself, it's just that my players are really good and so Chelsea got the result because of the players and not me, as the players are the ones who do the hard work, I just tell them how to play

what player roles do you use on the formation, i am on my 4th season with Chelsea, would really like to try this formation, is there a link to where i can download this tactic