Tremendous work!! Just downloaded it...alas I have to go out and a busy week ahead, but I'll get back to you with how I get on. Really looking forward to it and thanks again for your efforts.

I did add the south west premier league (tier 10), but not the east/west (tier 11) league, which is where your local team is in. There are 2 options for you here;

If you know how to, you could add your team to the tier 10 south west peninsula league (will take you only 2-5 minutes)-as i will only release a version 2, if i was to do more then add a sigle team.

But if you do not know how to do this, i would do a version 2. I would make up the east/west divisions with your local team in;

Having looked at the information, there are only 10 teams that i could add that has information (kits/year formed/city-i wont count 'Truro City reserves', as i chose not to add the reserve teams). So i could combine these 2 leagues, to do a division 1 for you, with 10 teams.

I would also adjust the cups for you.

I have also noticed that i must ajust Capton Rangers/Clapton Rangers (name and nickname). So i will need to do that if i was to do a version 2.

If you could get back to me on an answer on if you will just add Helston or if you request the added league?

:)

Hey up mate,

Could you please make up the extra league with Helston in it? I really don't know how to do any of this editing stuff or anything.

Most appriciated,

Stephen.

Of course i can do that, but i do have alot happening right now and need to fit even the game into my life;

I will update the database once a month, due to a combination of reasons (other requests/moving/job hunting/other games-i love assassin creeds/dead island/elder scrolls etc);

You will have to bear with me-i will start work on it end of month-sorry but i am moving area soon, needing to find new job, etc

just wondering if you plan to release the channel island league as a playable league without the rest of the leagues. would really like to add it to the list of leagues.

Love seen this however when I try and download the file it says windows cant open this file

HELP!!!!!!!!