DECEMBER

The arrival of Gunarsson and Reginiussen has added some much needed depth at the right time, with some injuries throughout the squad the at the moment after that busy month. The departures of Elm, Kamara and Riise was finalised and the reserve team playeys raised the balance very well.

Fulham 3 - 1 Burnley (Hughes, Krivets x2)
Birmingham 1 - 3 Fulham (Castro, Milevskyi, Murphy)
Fulham 0 - 4 Man City
Fulham 6 - 1 Aberdeen (Johson x3, Hughes, Stoor, Dikgacoi)
Bolton 0 - 0 Fulham
Fulham 0 -
4 West Ham
Fulham 4 - 0 Hull (Murphy x2, Johnson, Konchesky)
Portsmouth 0 - 1 Fulham (Milevskyi)

Decent month securing 13 out of a possible 21 points. 2 very dissapointing 4-0 home losses to teams above me in the table, but a bollocking and some fines after the West Ham match sorted the team out and they performed exceptionally in the next match vs Hull.

Looking forward to seeing Gunarsson in action next month, but it is unlikely Reginiussen will get much playing time with the return from injury of Hangeland. Hopewilly be able to hold onto my top players, with interest being shown from some top clubs for Murphy, Dempsey, Hangeland , Konchesky, Krivets and Pantsil.

Quieter month in Janurary with only 4 premier league games and the 3rd round of the FA Cup in which we host Charlton, will be a good fixture to give some younger players a runout. Other fixtures include away trips to Liverpool and Wolves, whilst we host Tottenham and Blackburn. Will be looking for 6, possibly 7 points from these 4 fixtures.

Player of the month :- Aaron Hughes - As well as chipping in some important goals, he has played solidly in the absence of Hangeland this month and perhaps if it wasn't for him we would have struggled.

View attachment 22890

Performance of the month :- Fulham 4 - 0 Hull - A great win after a disappointing result against West ham. The whole team performed superbly and we really dominated this game.

View attachment 22891

Some good performances there Hopper, Was shocked to see you ship 8 goals in 2 home games though given your impressive defencive form before that, Still have goals coming from all over your team too i see, A European spot is very possible for you and depending on the draw you could be on for a good run in Europe too.

I tried your tactics for corners and first game Richards netted in the 91st min for me, Only the one goal so far but i do have a short team but i look alot more dangerous on corners now, As for freekicks it seems no matter where it is or how far my taker wants to shoot, He doing my head in so i've just changed takers to see if that will help.

Thanks Noobito, glad to see the corner tactics helped.

JANUARY

Managed to come through the month without losing any players which was good, and even managed to make another signing. Brought in strong defensive midfielder Enoh for £6m, to beefen up the centre midfield. Almost secured the signing of Babel from Liverpool, but he rejected the contract at the last minute.

View attachment 22930

Results didn't go very well at all this month, and we didnt pick up the 6 points I wanted, losing out to late goals against Spurs and Wolves after leading both games 1-0 at half time.

Fulham 2 - 0 Charlton (Krivets, Davies)
Fulham 1 - 2 Tottenham (Dempsey)
Liverpool 2 - 0 Fulham
Fulham 0 - 0 Blackburn - FA Cup 4th Round
Wolves 2 - 1 Fulham
(Jones O.G.)
Fulham 2 - 0 Blackburn (Hangeland, Milevskyi)

FEBRUARY so far

Blackburn 0 - 3 Fulham (Castro x2, Murphy) FA Cup Replay
Aston Villa 2 - 0 Fulham
Fulham
2 - 1 Man United (Johnson x2)

FEBRUARY CONTINUED

Everton 5 - 3 Fulham (Johnson, Gunnarson, Hughes)
Fulham 5 - 1 Cluj (Johnson, Dempsey x3, Hughes) FA Cup 5th Rnd
Wigan 1 - 1 Fulham (Gunnarson)
Cluj 3 - 2 Fulham (Castro, Davies)
Fulham 1 - 0 Stoke (Johnson)

Pretty good month in which although we crashed out of the FA Cup against Everton, we progressed in Europe to meet Villa in the 1/4 finals and we also picked up some good premier league points, including a massive victory over Manchester United. Currently sitting in 9th position in the table, and it is going to be close come the end of the season as to who is playing European football next season.

The signings of Gunnarson and Reginiusen are proving good value for money which good performances from both, including several goals from Gunnarson.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH :- Clint Dempsey - has to be dempsey after his magnificent hatrick against Cluj, he also picked up 3 assists over the month and was a real threat going forward every match he played in.

View attachment 23000

PERFORMANCE OF THE MONTH :- Fulham 2 - 1 Man United - Great victory which shows we can mix it with the big boys on our day. Few big signings pre season next year and I think we will definitely be able to break into the top 6.

View attachment 23001

Thanks for reading and Happy new year to you all ! May FM bring you all the joy you need :p

Your doing brilliant so far,keep it up..It will be a lot easier I think next season due to all the quality free transfer's oh and could you also post screenshot of your tactics please

Season wrap up

Went out of the Europa League in the next round against Aston Villa, they are a team who are far above me in terms of quality at the moment and it is going to be tough to overhaul the likes of them, Spurs and Everton to try and break into the European spots as they have a lot more money to spend.

We couldn't pick up any form at the end od the season and were winning one week and losing the next, getting some stuffings against Chelsea and Man City but also picked up some comfortable wins. Looking forward to pre-season in order to ship out the players that are not up to scratch and bring in International quality players.

These are the players I am prepared to let go should a reasonable offer come in :

Konchesky - £2.5m
Simon Davies - £2.5m
Pantsil - £4m
Duff - £4m

Depending how much budget I get other players may have to leave to raise funds too.

Here's the final player stats for my team :

View attachment 23011

Final Premier League table :

View attachment 23014

Finances of the club, looking in good shape :

View attachment 23012

Players I am looking at signing for next season :

View attachment 23013

If anybody can recommend any signings, reasonable ones, then that would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks for reading, please give advice/critisism to help me improve :)

Instead of spending big I would just have a look through the players who have been released as they are just are usually very good

Quick update, just got a massive £41m budget to finish in the top half. Also, Hangeland was voted player of the year by the fans. Can't wait to blow some of this money ! Although I will be careful not to overspend.

Despite claiming I wasn't going to go mad and spend loads in the summer, I got very carried away having the money...

View attachment 23209

View attachment 23210

Looks like he is going to be a top class player for me and will hopefully provide that little bit extra that we didn't have last year. Had a really poor debut but has had 2 very solid performance since.

View attachment 23211

With Schwarzer ageing I decided to splash the cash big time on a goalkeeper after failing to secure Joe Hart who opted to join Bayern instead. Fans were initially disappointed but now believe he could be a good signing after some good performances so far.

View attachment 23212
Can only be described as an absolute bargain. A former Real Madrid and Argentina international player playing in the Fulham centre midfield is surely a very exciting prospect for everyone assosciated with the club.

View attachment 23213

Another big money signing but he looks like he can provide some good cover right across the midfield, but will be a first choice player for most the season I would have thought after impressing in the absence of Dempsey, who was injured for a month.

View attachment 23214

Looks like a fantastic prospect and I think he will go on to be the best right back in the world once the likes of Maicon and Alves get older. I'm sure a big club will come in with a huge offer in a few seasons and it will take a lot to hold onto him.

With the new players in I was ready to get going in the season, and found myself with a very tough first 3 games. First up was Aston Villa away, a team we struggled against last season so this would be a good test of how we have improved over the summer.

View attachment 23218

A good result from a fairly even game and I was very pleased as we didn't lose on the opening day of the season.

Next up, a trip to the Emirates. Most exciting match i've had on FM10...

View attachment 23219

Never looked like losing this match after going 3-0 up in 21 minutes. Went on to hit a magnificent 6 goals away from home, at one of the top clubs in the country, and maybe even in europe.

View attachment 23223

Another unbelivable result after going 3-0 down after a fantastic performance from James Vaughan. Switched to a 4-4-2 I used in a previous save game in order to try and take anything from the game. Scored a dramatic late winner and I was jumping for joy around my house.

Here's the table after the opening 3 games, hopefully we can stay here all season :)

View attachment 23224

Although it may look like we are shipping a lot of goals, these are 3 top teams and theres a lot of players trying to settle in. I think we will go from strength to strength and will then become a solid team and very tough to beat.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Wish me luck :)

3 solid results to start the season off, While you have shipped 7 goals you did play 3 very strong teams and still came away with 7 points i would call that a good month, Against weaker sides you should conceed less and if you can continue scoring as many you will be on for a good season this time round.

Given 41 million, Spent 47.5 million, Made 30.5 million, Thats hardly over spending you only cut into your transfer budget by 17 million the rest is covered by sales and you did sign 6 solid players.All apart from Greening look to be getting first team football so their values will rise so you can hardly lose money on them should you decide to sell them on in a season or two.

Good luck with the new season and i hope you make Europe this season at the very least.

Didn't sign Greening myself, its an already arranged transfer so I sent him out on loan as he was awful the season before. Think the only bad decision I made in the window was to let Gunarsson go out on loan, didn't think he would get much playing time but Vukojevic got injured for 3 months early on and now im lacking numbers in centre midfield.

SEPTEMBER

Fulham 2 - 0 Brentford (Dempsey, Hughes) League Cup 2nd Round
Fulham 2 - 0 Newcastle (Dempsey x2)
Man City 5 - 1 Fulham (Reginiussen)
Fulham 3 - 3 Burnley (Dempsey x2, Reginiussen)
Fulham 2 - 0 Preston (Dempsey, Milevskyi)
Fulham 2 - 0 Stoke (Milevskyi x2)
Coventry 1 - 2 Fulham (Dempsey)

Another brilliant month in which we only lost the one game, where we were really brought back down to earth after the fantastic start with a thumping 5-1 defeat at Eastlands. Totally outclassed in this match but it has shown the players that they still have to work hard to be where they want to be. The confidence was affected from this game and we struggled to earn a point against Burnley in the next match but its been comfortable since. Also kept 4 clean sheets this month, which could have been 5 but for a late consolation goal against Coventry. Im very pleased with the way in which we are seeing the weaker teams off this year which we struggled to do last season, especially away from home.

On a different note, Dempsey and Milevskyi are performing exceptionally well together, with Dempsey being given a more advanced role as a deep lying forward and he is relishing the chance to get more goals averaging a goal a game so far this season.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH :- CLINT DEMPSEY - He has been brilliant ever since I took over but this season he has become a world class finisher, bagging an awesome 8 goals in the 7 games this month.

View attachment 23291

PERFORMANCE OF THE MONTH :- Fulham 2 - 0 Newcastle

After getting a man sent off after just 10 minutes we performed very well controlling the match and picking up the 3 points with 2 goals from MC Dempsey of course.

View attachment 23292

Thanks for reading, does everybody like the layout ? If not maybe you could give some tips as I don't know what looks good etc.

Thanks in advance :)

OCTOBER

Wigan 1 - 1 Fulham (Sessegnon)

Unlucky to walk away with only a point here as we were the better team throughout the match. Boruc decided it would be a good idea to be standing 40 yards off his line when we were on an attack and they tackled me and shot from their own half.

Fulham 1 - 2 Chelsea (Dempsey)
Fulham 1 - 4 (Milevskyi) League Cup 4th Round
Tottenham 5 - 2 Fulham (Milevskyi, Johnson)

A short and sad month for Fulham as we lost all 3 games we played. All very tough games as Chelsea are an incredible 51 premier league games unbeaten now, since I started the game ! Spurs are also a top team and competed at the top of the table last season so not too disappointed really, just hoping we can pick up the form again next month !

NOVEMBER

Fulham 4 - 1 Liverpool (Gibson, Milevskyi x2, Johnson)
WBA 1 - 2 Fulham (Milevskyi x2)
Fulham 2 - 0 Sunderland (Johnson, Gordon O.G.)
Man United 2 - 0 Fulham

We missed a penalty when it was 1-0 to United and could have gone on to get all 3 points from there as we were really dominating at the time.
At least held our own and will have showed a few doubters we have the ability even if luck is not on our side at the moment.

View attachment 23474

Unlucky end to the month but apart from that 3 great wins including a huge win against Liverpool so not too disappointed anyway.

Player of the month :- Artem Milevskyi - The striker was in great form this month bagging 2 braces and also got an average rating of 7.60. Has been performing a lot better this season as he is playing in a more advanced role and has a partner alongside him.

View attachment 23478

Performance of the month :- Fulham 4 - 1 Liverpool - Great win against a top team and the scoreline didnt flatter us in the slightest. Liverpool can maybe count themselves lucky it wasnt even more. Great performance from everybody, as shown by the average ratings.

View attachment 23482

Looking to push on with the good form next month and cement my place in the European places.

After the loss to Man United we really turned on the style and went on a 6 match unbeaten run to take us into the start of January with some momentum.

DECEMBER

Fulham 3 -2 Blackburn (Johnson x2, Milevskyi)
Bolton 0 - 1 Fulham (Johnson)
Fulham 4 - 2 Wolves (Johnson x3, Milevskyi)
West Ham 1 - 2 Fulham (Gago, Milevskyi)
Fulham 1 - 0 Arsenal (Milevskyi)
Burnley 3 - 0 Fulham (FA Cup 3rd Round)
Fulham 3 - 3 Aston Villa (Milevskyi, Castro, Sessegnon)

Very disappointed to drop points against Villa after having a 2-0 and then 3-1 lead only for defensive errors from Reginiussen to gift them 2 of the goals. The defeat against Burnley was also disappointing but we fielded a much weakened team to get some hard-earnt rest. Apart from these games we performed exceoptionally this month picking up 5 wins on the bounce in the Premier League putting us into the top 4, one point above City.

Milevskyi and Johnson were both superb last month claiming 11 of the 14 goals scored between them. Milevskyi bagged winners in the last minutes against both West Ham and Arsenal, showing that his work rate and never say die attitude as important in matches as his ability. Gago also performed very well getting 3 assists in 5 matches before getting injured for 3 weeks.

Looking at bringing in one top class player in the window, looking at Kuzmanovic, Montolivo and Defour. Hopefully one of these will be interested in joining me. Also decided against renewing the contracts of Murphy, Melchiot, Booth and Schwarzer as they are ageing now and will not be up to pace to continue to play for Fulham next season. They have all been excellent over the last 18 months and I will be very sad to see them leave.

Now that I am out of all cup competitions I really believe we can maintain our form and stay around the top 4, with a bit of luck breaking into it. However, I will not be disappointed to finish in a Europa League spot as I feel much more equipped to do well in it than I was last time.

Going very strong Jhopper, Seem to have a solid strikeforce in Milevskyi and Johnson and having Dempsey scoring from midfield is a massive bonus, You only see to struggle against the top sides which is to be expect given your team but you have beat a few of them so with a few solid signings in January or next season you could really push on.

Since i switched to your corner tactics i have scored 4 goals from corners in the past 2 month which is more than i scored the whole of the last season, Works very well i just need alittle more height in my team, Bring in my wonderkid CB and switch Richards to RB could work but my current RB is my corner taker so i need to sort that out first but its adding alot to my attacking options.

Aslong as you manage your signings you will be in Europe next season, The Europa League could winnable with your current squad so adding to that will be a massive plus, Will stuggle in the Champions League depending on funding but you never know you could cause a few upsets and progress quite well in it.

Thanks for following, you seem to be the only one though lol.

Who did you say you were managing in your game ?

I think if I can get another decent budget next season I can definitely get into the top 4 and win a cup competition as I will have a great team and no slackers at all.

JANUARY
View attachment 23565
View attachment 23567
January saw the arrival of Steven Defour at the Cottage. He was brought in for a total of £11m being paid over the next 48 months. Also brought in Fabio and N'gog on loan as we were lacking in backups for the left back and striker positions. Recoba was also signed up as a backup for the strikers but will certainly not be featuring much.

The sale of Stoor was by choice, as he was just a backup and the money raised helped the club. Then CSKA come in with an offer of £8m up front for Reginiussen and it was impossible to reject, having paid nothing for him less than a year ago. Great piece of business from the club which should help them a lot in the future. Tunez was brought in on a short term contract to cover the backline until we can bring a replacement in during the summer.

Newcastle 1 - 0 Fulham
Everton 3 - 1 Fulham (Sessegnon)
Burnley 1 - 3 Fulham (Milevskyi, Murphy, Castro)
Fulham 1 - 1 Man City (Milevskyi)
Fulham 1 - 0 Wigan (Milevskyi)

FEBRUARY

Stoke 1 - 3 Fulham (Milevskyi x3)
Fulham 1 - 0 Coventry (Johnson)
Chelsea 4 - 1 Fulham (Castro)
Fulham 2 - 0 Tottenham (Milevskyi x2)

MARCH

Liverpool 2 - 2 Fulham (Johnson, Hangeland)
Fulham 2 - 1 WBA (Hughes, Johnson)
Blackburn 1 - 3 Fulham (Johnson, Milevskyi x2)

View attachment 23565
Here's the table going into the final month, still in with an outside chance of winning the league if results go massively in my favour, but should hopefully be sure of a Champions League spot bar a massive collapse.

Remaining Fixtures :

Sunderland (A)
Man United (H)
Bolton (H)
Wolves (A)
West Ham (H)

Should be able to pick 10 points up here, which should be enough for a top 4 finish.

I'm managing the mighty Bradford City, Currently bossing the premiership with them on 2015/16 in what is honestly a two man show most games, Nathan Delfouneso is tearing it up on his own upfront with Alan Dzagoev playing AMC dominating week in week out scoring 34 times in 36 games in all competitions, I'll be lucky to hang onto him though as Real Madrid offered 45 million and i turned it down if they go much higher i can see my board stepping in and accepting it which will be gutting for me.

You have to be happy with your position righr now, You have done amazing with Fulham with very limited tranfers, Champions League football could be yours next season if your players can just kick on for another month, Only Manchester United stand out as a hard game with maybe Sunderland, Bolton and West Ham down at the bottom should be 6 points in the bag right there, Wolves are a annoying team but you can pick up another win so your still in it which is all you can ask for at this stage of the season.

Nice signing in Defour, Young player who looks to have a bright future ahead of him, Next season with the right budget you should again be challanging for the top 4 places and it cant be long before you win a trophy at your current rate.

well done mate i have to say though the leeds united sory you did was amazing

Thanks Both, the season has finished now and I will update shortly, just have to get a bit of revision done first, final year graduate exams coming up and Football Manager has taken over my life !