My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
Did you use FMTRE to healing?

As he is using the FMC mode, I dont think its possible. I gogled FMRTE and came up with this

[Supported game modes:
FMRTE does not support the new Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

what is this? what is healing?? what are you getting at mate?

To make sure that no teams suffer from more injuries than the other, he wants him to use FMRTE to heal players. Personally, I cant see why this should be done as injuries is a part of the game. Should all players be set to the highest morale, the best form etc ?. No

If it had been a serious competition, then one would have played every season 20 times and then looked at the results but as this is not the case.....

Let the luck is not so important

Yes, but then one would have to change the form, confidence etc. And the schedule is also down to luck, players getting incorrectly send off is also luck( and down to the tactic, just like injurieds can be). To see what tactic that performs the best, one would have to only use one tactic a time and play with with every team for at least 20 seasons. Whilst this is a huge project, it will only tell you so much anyway

Also remember that some teams/players are more prone to injuries

i just remembered something... shouldnt it be really important that all teams have the same quality coaches and training facilities? especially the assistant manager, as he will be the one doing the managing!

Awesome season! great to see Spurs take the top spot, Defoe and Dempsey on fire :)

Really proud of the tactic I must say, really surprised with it, it was working really well for my United save but I have a team full of great players so its a bit biased, really glad to see the "smallest" team from the testing teams win 3 cups in its first season!

the SS you uploaded for the Europa league is the same as the ECL final a_ilfandy, what was the final score for the Europa game?

once again, fantastic testing and really glad to see the tactic come out on top :)

will follow this to see the rest of the results for others, really glad!

this testing way is a **** of a lot more accurate than your older way :)

:) Thanks!
I have to say your winger tactic take this round by storm..
and sorry about the SS mistake for the EURO CUP final SS..
I deleted the SS after uploading..
but I believe Tottenham beat Zenit 1-0.. Dempsey scored in the 110th min (extra time..)

raikan i am also having great success with this....i think maybe a shout for the best fm tactic so far in fm13??

and i have tested most!! yours is the best ive used, followed closely by deep counter 4 2 3 1 which i use for tough matched, this combo has been literally unbeatable for me, i think its funny how might and magic and awesome amc re much much more popular yet this (in my opinion) is miles miles better, well done!!

agree! Raikan should start making a thread for this one..
If it can be so successful in a plug-n-play, imagine if we use it with extra tips plus recommended signings..

I have made à couple Of TC tactics ( approaches using shouts) where some Of these concepts can be used as plug & play. Will implement( tweak settings) the effect Of the shouts into the starting tactic so you can test it when having room for it. Can probably do it later today.

great, lemme know when you are finished. ^^)

Did you use FMTRE to healing?

no mate. just like what the above discussions said, I dont think its necessary. lets it just be part of the challenge for the tactic..

Plus, I'm not willing to take the risk FMTRE stated in their site..
Dont want it to affect my steam account, game crashes, etc..

i just remembered something... shouldnt it be really important that all teams have the same quality coaches and training facilities? especially the assistant manager, as he will be the one doing the managing!

true! it is not fair to compare tactics who got better teams (squad, coach, etc) with the 'weaker' ones..
but like I said, we can evaluate the performance of each tactic by how they finish the season..

for example, Raikan's and HBQ's tactics just beat the odds..
and both tactics got few disadvantages compared to those who got the better teams.
yet, both managed to win almost all competitions.. :)

btw, veez, coming back to my previous question, is the tactic you want me to test compatible for the FMC mode??

ROUND 5

Patch: 13.1.3
Mode: Classic
Progress: Started..
Tactics entry:

ARSENAL - Vujevic (4-2-2-2 False defence)
CHELSEA - Dickdastardly (1 Attacking)
LIVERPOOL - Raikan (Awesome AMC control_short)
MAN CITY - Jimmy (4-2-3-1 Offensive)
MAN UNITED - Millebraun (Defensiva lars)
NEWCASTLE - JP Woody (simple 442 13.1.3)
TOTTENHAM - Zero Sea (Fight For Athena V4)

Will post first update after a while..

ROUND 5

Patch: 13.1.3
Mode: Classic
Progress: 5 League games
Tactics entry:

ARSENAL - Vujevic (4-2-2-2 False defence)
CHELSEA - Dickdastardly (1 Attacking)
LIVERPOOL - Raikan (Awesome AMC control_short)
MAN CITY - Jimmy (4-2-3-1 Offensive)
MAN UNITED - Millebraun (Defensiva lars)
NEWCASTLE - JP Woody (simple 442 13.1.3)
TOTTENHAM - Zero Sea (Fight For Athena V4)

Premier League:

View attachment 288667

Community Shield:

View attachment 288668View attachment 288669

European Super Cup:

View attachment 288670View attachment 288671

Champions League:

View attachment 288672View attachment 288673

Europa League:

View attachment 288674View attachment 288675

League Cup:

View attachment 288676View attachment 288677

******* NEWCASTLE?

You do know I'm a Boro fan don't you and you've just insulted me big time. That aside they're ***** too.

Any chance these tactics could be tested with weaker teams? I always prefer a challenge so I tend to be weaker teams rather than the bigger teams but I can't find a tactic that will work. I think this thread is a fantastic read but I can't really judge the tactics because they are always used with the top 6 teams.

It's just a PC game

Really? thanks for pointing that out. I was joking.

Any chance these tactics could be tested with weaker teams? I always prefer a challenge so I tend to be weaker teams rather than the bigger teams but I can't find a tactic that will work. I think this thread is a fantastic read but I can't really judge the tactics because they are always used with the top 6 teams.

They are, Newcastle ;)

Last edited:
true! it is not fair to compare tactics who got better teams (squad, coach, etc) with the 'weaker' ones..
but like I said, we can evaluate the performance of each tactic by how they finish the season..

for example, Raikan's and HBQ's tactics just beat the odds..
and both tactics got few disadvantages compared to those who got the better teams.
yet, both managed to win almost all competitions.. :)

btw, veez, coming back to my previous question, is the tactic you want me to test compatible for the FMC mode??

no :( but after some testing from users, some flaws have been found unfortunately and i will need to work on them. so its actually a good thing, because its not as ready for this sort of test as i thought it was. however, taking into account i have to change some things around, i might create the new version in the TC. i'll keep you posted!

cheers!

Back