My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
any chance you could test Italian Serie A?

trying to play with Inter, used Veez's formation and Awesome AMC by Raikans and got sacked before xmas :( before fm13 I never got sacked before :( guess I need to rethink everything :o

trying to play with Inter, used Veez's formation and Awesome AMC by Raikans and got sacked before xmas :( before fm13 I never got sacked before :( guess I need to rethink everything :o

which of my tactics did you use?

which of my tactics did you use?

Hi, I used the classic home and away after patch, it seemed to work quite well, the defence was quite solid, the attack worked well, wasnt sure if the chaos in midfield was meant to be there but either way it seemed to work. after quite about 10games started to having quite weak performances so wanted to try the Raikans AMC and again, good start and then due to all my front players being injured for long time had to play with defenders up front so was drawing and slightly loosing, but after like 5 games got sacked after loosing to juve 0-3 which they scored in like 5-10 mins in second half :S...

It feels like Raikans AMC is slightly better in defence but worse in attack, I will try later on to give mix both of your tactics if possible to transfer your formation into non classic mode with similar effect.

e/ it of course might also be that I cant yet play the new FM and that Inter is pretty shocking this year :)

Hi, I used the classic home and away after patch, it seemed to work quite well, the defence was quite solid, the attack worked well, wasnt sure if the chaos in midfield was meant to be there but either way it seemed to work. after quite about 10games started to having quite weak performances so wanted to try the Raikans AMC and again, good start and then due to all my front players being injured for long time had to play with defenders up front so was drawing and slightly loosing, but after like 5 games got sacked after loosing to juve 0-3 which they scored in like 5-10 mins in second half :S...

It feels like Raikans AMC is slightly better in defence but worse in attack, I will try later on to give mix both of your tactics if possible to transfer your formation into non classic mode with similar effect.

e/ it of course might also be that I cant yet play the new FM and that Inter is pretty shocking this year :)

if you didnt use the V2, i have new verisons now that you can try out. they are much better! there are a few tweaks that you can apply to theem too if you go through the latest page of my thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...lassic-veez-new-patch-13-1-3-versions-29.html

if you didnt use the V2, i have new verisons now that you can try out. they are much better! there are a few tweaks that you can apply to theem too if you go through the latest page of my thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...lassic-veez-new-patch-13-1-3-versions-29.html

oh right thanks, im not sure which ones I used cant tell now cuz at work, will check later though.

Btw do you think its possible to exactly replicate the classic formation into the non classic one?

oh right thanks, im not sure which ones I used cant tell now cuz at work, will check later though.

Btw do you think its possible to exactly replicate the classic formation into the non classic one?

as i'm going to do some changes to the tactic over the weekend, i will use that opportunity to make the tactic in the tactic creator instead of the classic version, so yes. hopefully by the end of the weekend i'll have that ready!

******* NEWCASTLE?

You do know I'm a Boro fan don't you and you've just insulted me big time. That aside they're ***** too.

haha.. really? sorry mate! I didnt know that. honest.
but even if I knew, I'll probably do the same anyway. haha.

Any chance these tactics could be tested with weaker teams? I always prefer a challenge so I tend to be weaker teams rather than the bigger teams but I can't find a tactic that will work. I think this thread is a fantastic read but I can't really judge the tactics because they are always used with the top 6 teams.

I will, eventually. but I'm afraid it will be far in the future.
maybe after the FINAL patch is released..
I want the findings of this project to be beneficial to me, and I only manage big teams.
thats why.. :P

no :( but after some testing from users, some flaws have been found unfortunately and i will need to work on them. so its actually a good thing, because its not as ready for this sort of test as i thought it was. however, taking into account i have to change some things around, i might create the new version in the TC. i'll keep you posted!

cheers!

I see. nevermind.
I will revert to normal mode sooner or latter. and will test yours when the time comes.
good luck with the fixing. ;)

I was actually thinking of doing it in Serie A than in the EPL..
But I think the are more English teams involved in the European cups compared to the italians..
Plus, I think most people are more interested to see how these tactics works in the EPL..
anyway, I'm thinking to expand the project to taking over the top-four club in ENG, SPA, GER, and ITA..
we'll see.. ;)

Last edited:
ROUND 5

Patch: 13.1.3
Mode: Classic
Progress: 10 League games
Tactics entry:

ARSENAL - Vujevic (4-2-2-2 False defence)
CHELSEA - Dickdastardly (1 Attacking)
LIVERPOOL - Raikan (Awesome AMC control_short)
MAN CITY - Jimmy (4-2-3-1 Offensive)
MAN UNITED - Millebraun (Defensiva lars)
NEWCASTLE - JP Woody (simple 442 13.1.3)
TOTTENHAM - Zero Sea (Fight For Athena V4)

Premier League:

View attachment 288933

Champions League:

View attachment 288934View attachment 288935

Europa League:

View attachment 288936View attachment 288937

League Cup:

View attachment 288938View attachment 288939

Best Results:

View attachment 288940View attachment 288941View attachment 288942View attachment 288943

Best Head-to-Head:

View attachment 288944View attachment 288945View attachment 288946View attachment 288947

Notes:
- I dont have time to put any comment, got a big dinner coming soon! :)

Could try testing these formations & tactics at a lower level ie non-league (Blue Square Bet North or South Divisions) clubs?. This is best way you find out which is best one!, because players aren't as good as higher levels clubs.

Last edited:
looks my tactic strugles in Premiership,most probably because Arsenal dont have ideal players for this type of tactica example fast poachers.

ROUND 5

Patch: 13.1.3
Mode: Classic
Progress: 16 League games
Tactics entry:

ARSENAL - Vujevic (4-2-2-2 False defence)
CHELSEA - Dickdastardly (1 Attacking)
LIVERPOOL - Raikan (Awesome AMC control_short)
MAN CITY - Jimmy (4-2-3-1 Offensive)
MAN UNITED - Millebraun (Defensiva lars)
NEWCASTLE - JP Woody (simple 442 13.1.3)
TOTTENHAM - Zero Sea (Fight For Athena V4)

Premier League:

View attachment 289542

Champions League:

View attachment 289543View attachment 289544

Europa League:

View attachment 289545View attachment 289546

League Cup:

View attachment 289547View attachment 289548

FA Cup:

View attachment 289549View attachment 289550

Best Results:

View attachment 289551View attachment 289552View attachment 289553View attachment 289554

Notes:
- Sorry for missing the update yesterday, I was super busy!

Could try testing these formations & tactics at a lower level ie non-league (Blue Square Bet North or South Divisions) clubs?. This is best way you find out which is best one!, because players aren't as good as higher levels clubs.

Will do that kind of testing in the future. Its gonna take sometimes though.
Just wanna focus on the top teams at the moment.

looks my tactic strugles in Premiership,most probably because Arsenal dont have ideal players for this type of tactica example fast poachers.

It went through a rough start.. But lately its catching up with the rest.. :)

Back