My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
hey guys! does anybody know a good tactic for ARSENAL? i´am struggling to get them going. tried everything! also, IS ANYBODY ACTUALLY BEING SUCCESSFUL USING ARSENAL? for me, it seems to be impossible, to find a tactic that wokrs, and get me consistent results, i don´t want to win everything, i just don´t want to lose 3-0 against stoke at home without creating any ccc!could somebody give the link to a tactic that worked for him? thanks a lot guys!

hey guys! does anybody know a good tactic for ARSENAL? i´am struggling to get them going. tried everything! also, IS ANYBODY ACTUALLY BEING SUCCESSFUL USING ARSENAL? for me, it seems to be impossible, to find a tactic that wokrs, and get me consistent results, i don´t want to win everything, i just don´t want to lose 3-0 against stoke at home without creating any ccc!could somebody give the link to a tactic that worked for him? thanks a lot guys!

I got a post on my thread saying my newest tactic, the 4-5-1 Revitalized is working with Arsenal. It was released today.

You can find it in the same thread as my other tactics:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...11117-spin-wheel-4-2-3-1-godlike-version.html

im currently working on an arsenal tactic but not done much testing onit but the little i have suggest its a good tactic:) ill give you the tactic if you give me some feedback onit:)

SUMMARY OF ALL TACTICS (ROUND 1-9)
BASED ON THE TEAMS AND THE LEAGUES THEY WERE TESTED ON
CHECK SUMMARY IN THE OPENING POST!

SPAIN
allsumlml.jpg

THE REST OF THE TACTICS WILL FOLLOW SOON...

progress.gif

Last edited:
im currently working on an arsenal tactic but not done much testing onit but the little i have suggest its a good tactic:) ill give you the tactic if you give me some feedback onit:)

yes, i could do that. only problem is, i´m in the middle of the season, and don´t have the time to play sooo much. so it may take a while until it gets fluid. do you think it will work anyway, even if it is not at 100 percent ?

yeah, i will. could tke a while because i´m in the middle of the season and will have to wait until it is fluid!

Ive tried them all and I average almost 2 goals a game conceded. Currently using Langvatn's 4-2-3-1 but it concedes way too many goals for my liking. TBH I think the match engine is just broken, the way and the volume of goals from crosses is just insane.

My dream would be for me to get awalker14's possession tactic to work. I love the way the players move around and keep the ball, its fantastic, unfortunately it works for me for about 6 games and then I cant win a game.

are you praising your players? and swamping players round when they have bad games ect ect? because that could be why it works for 6 games then stops working.

your tactic works very well! started a new game to test it. won 4 of 4 games, with a 2-0 victory against man city. i never won 4 of 4 games with this patch! tweaked the tactic for away games to control! played one half against west ham using counter and was 1-0 down, than changed it at halftime and won 2-1! only thing, my striker, whether it is giroud or podolski doesnt get really involved and has´nt scored yet. despite that, really a great, consistent tactic, so far!

a_ilfandy :) Remember to swap to my 4-5-1 Revitalized before round 10 please :) The results from this are incredible! You will love it even more than the first version :) I promise xD

Last edited:
your tactic works very well! started a new game to test it. won 4 of 4 games, with a 2-0 victory against man city. i never won 4 of 4 games with this patch! tweaked the tactic for away games to control! played one half against west ham using counter and was 1-0 down, than changed it at halftime and won 2-1! only thing, my striker, whether it is giroud or podolski doesnt get really involved and has´nt scored yet. despite that, really a great, consistent tactic, so far!

i played podolski up top and he got quite a few for me:) ill see what i can do to get him more goals tho:)

@lifandy

View attachment 299279

there you go mate :)

ps. I've tried em all. Couldn't determine which one is the best.

After more testing this is my list;
2.tac by Spanky 3-2-2-1-2 //best one I've used since Mr.Hough's first patch tactics
2_lord by lordofavp 4-4-2
Might&Magic 13.1.3
ModernWarfare w_corners
Jp 13.1.3
4-5-1! Madrid
Mr.Lang Revitalized 4-5-1
GoalsGoalsWin
nezza 5-2-1-2
zero sea v7

They are all good tactics, the list is ordered by the ones that worked the best for me.

Last edited:
@lifandy

View attachment 299279

there you go mate :)

ps. I've tried em all. Couldn't determine which one is the best.

After more testing this is my list;
2.tac by Spanky 3-2-2-1-2 //best one I've used since Mr.Hough's first patch tactics
2_lord by lordofavp 4-4-2
Might&Magic 13.1.3
ModernWarfare w_corners
Jp 13.1.3
4-5-1! Madrid
Mr.Lang Revitalized 4-5-1
GoalsGoalsWin
nezza 5-2-1-2
zero sea v7

They are all good tactics, the list is ordered by the ones that worked the best for me.

1. How many games did you test each tactic over?
2. Were all the tactics 100% fluid when you tested them?
3. Which team did you test with? :)

4 months each with reload save for each tactic playing against the same teams and healing&inspiring the team each week , yes, Totthenham with Falcao, Stoch, Hamsik, Samba.

Been testing for four days now instead of playing :(

Back