My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
@lifandy

View attachment 299279

there you go mate :)

ps. I've tried em all. Couldn't determine which one is the best.

After more testing this is my list;
2.tac by Spanky 3-2-2-1-2 //best one I've used since Mr.Hough's first patch tactics
2_lord by lordofavp 4-4-2
Might&Magic 13.1.3
ModernWarfare w_corners
Jp 13.1.3
4-5-1! Madrid
Mr.Lang Revitalized 4-5-1
GoalsGoalsWin
nezza 5-2-1-2
zero sea v7

They are all good tactics, the list is ordered by the ones that worked the best for me.

Im happy to know that my latest tactic worked well for you...

yeah me too, although i think that for best testing methodology, all teams must be the same with all 20 attr players and healed before each match.

4 months each with reload save for each tactic playing against the same teams and healing&inspiring the team each week , yes, Totthenham with Falcao, Stoch, Hamsik, Samba.

Been testing for four days now instead of playing :(

Did the reload save start at beginning of pre-season so the tactics were fluid, or did you just implement the tactics right before the first league match?

Right before 1st league match, I've used FMRTE to heal, inspire and set match prep to fluid.

It's the best editor out there. I use it for scouting and testing tactics for 2 years now :)
I really appreciate your work between, your underdog tactic worked wonders for me for a while on my Everton save.

I've tested some new ones, out of these 3 this is my recommendation order;

-Soredewa 4-1-41 (Haven't lost any games yet, played 10)
-Brendon Rogers v13
-Mourinho's Champs of Chealsea by Kyanite

-Brendon Rogers v13

I've updated Bendon rogers to v14

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

-Brendon Rogers v13
So, which tactic is the best one you have testet so far?

In general,
Modern Warfare seems to work for mid AND top teams.
Although Mr.Lang's work better for top teams.

I'm guessing that Soredewa(A ) with ModernWarfare(H ) would work really good for a low tier team.

For me though personally,
there is a list a page back.

Last edited:
In general,
Modern Warfare seems to work for mid AND top teams.
Although Mr.Lang's work better for top teams.

I'm guessing that Soredewa(A ) with ModernWarfare(H ) would work really good for a low tier team.

For me though personally,
there is a list a page back.

I got the weekend off, so I'm gonna try to make a new tactic that fits all teams (focus on the word "try"). When is round 10 starting? And, maybe you could help me test it? I trust you doing good testing, cause you are using FMRTE, so I know the tac will be fluid etc :P

Last edited:
Don't need more testing now.. This is as good as it gets for me in this patch. It is now incredibly stable, crushes lesser teams, and plays safe versus bigger teams. It also works very well in away matches now. Is there time left to swap this in for round 10? This will be my final work for this patch, as I am finally completely satisfied with the tactic.

Last edited:
Back