My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
its a completely different tactic lol
this one is a 4-4-2 with wingers:) you should like:) it should also do well:)

Alright then, I'll test the winged 442 first. the other one will be in the round after that.

Hi is that Thai Bossanova what i put up on forum?

Yeah. The original one. Its labeled new modern warfare, but I think it still the old one.
Great tactic, currently using it in my personal game.
Send my compliments to the chef. :)

Hi a_ilfandy
Thk. (Kobkhunkrub)

You are most welcome Tanaka.
Its a pleasure to test it here.
As I said, its the only tactic that can bring Chelsea to win the league.
Not to mention facing a though challenge from your country mate's tactic, Bossanova. :)
Great job.

SUMMARY OF ALL TACTICS
(ROUND 10-12)

WORLD SUPER LEAGUE
BJgwii6.jpg

Note:
- I'm taking a break to play my own game with some fantastic tactics I found in the last three rounds.
- I'll continue testing once a new patch is released OR I when I'm done with my game. :P

Hi Craig, you tested the other two of Tanaka's tactics??
Which one is the best?? I havnt tried the 442 and 4231..
its hard to say 442 is very attacking i only use when loosing or drawing home/away and 4231 i use at home seems to be a more balanced tactic. I used all 3 rotating in a season at different times home and away won everything only drew 2 games in league scored 162gls in league conceding 4. Am going to use when final patch comes out if ME hasnt changed for my LT save. They all defo worth testing anyway mate!

Hi Craig, you tested the other two of Tanaka's tactics??
Which one is the best?? I havnt tried the 442 and 4231..

no i ant but he starts with 4231 then if he needs a goal he goes to 442 are if he needs to hold out the 460

Is this tactic still available? The download from upload-thai.com just doesn't work for me, ive tried on a pc, tablet and phone. Any help would be appreciated.

its hard to say 442 is very attacking i only use when loosing or drawing home/away and 4231 i use at home seems to be a more balanced tactic. I used all 3 rotating in a season at different times home and away won everything only drew 2 games in league scored 162gls in league conceding 4. Am going to use when final patch comes out if ME hasnt changed for my LT save. They all defo worth testing anyway mate!

Wow. Thats great results.
Maybe I'll try them both in my game save.
Thanks for sharing Craig.

a_ilfandy could you post the download links for all the tactics of you final table?

Mate, if you check the summary of each round (10-12), there will be a pointer of where you can get all the links.
Or if you want a specific tactic link, lemme know, I'll give it to you.

Is this tactic still available? The download from upload-thai.com just doesn't work for me, ive tried on a pc, tablet and phone. Any help would be appreciated.

It works fine for me.
If you are trying to get the Thai Bossanova, you can just take the Modern Warfare found in this forum.

Which tactics do you find fantastic and which one/s do you use in your current game?

Well, I'm managing 4 clubs in 4 nations.
They are obviously strong teams.
In first season I used Thai Bossanova, Korean Bossa nova, Korean Falcao, and Namzet.
Dominated England and Italy, but barely win in France, and failed in Spain.
So, I took out the Korean Bossa nova and Namzet, replaced them with Andyfaechny and the Chinese tactic.
Results: dominate all leagues, won couple of cups, and the champions league.
I just started my 3rd season.

Note: I have no idea how these tactics will work with medium or small clubs. :P

It works fine for me.
If you are trying to get the Thai Bossanova, you can just take the Modern Warfare found in this forum.
Ok thanks, I can get the thai bossanova tactic, its just tanaka's
Oh and just a general thanks for running this test, its been fascinating.

Ok thanks, I can get the thai bossanova tactic, its just tanaka's
Oh and just a general thanks for running this test, its been fascinating.

I'll give Tanaka's if you want them.

Thanks for the appreciation. ^^)

Back