My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
which tactics have u been using ilfandy

After 5 seasons, the summary would be:

England: FM Thai Bossanova (5 seasons: 5 league titles, 2 LC, 2 FA, 2 ECC, 2 CWC).
France: Andyfaechny (4 seasons: 3 league titles, 1 French Cup)
Italy: FM Korean Falcao (5 seasons: 5 league titles, 3 Italian Cups)
Spain: FM China (4 seasons: 2 league titles, 2 Spanish Cups)

After failing to win any trophy last season, I'm changing Andyfaechny to JP Woody's 442.

Could you test some tactics in 'classic' mode again, please?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe I would.
My only concern is that, I wont be able to test the classic tactics in the FMC mode.
I currently have some of them in the waiting list.

Any particular reason why you want it back to the FMC mode?

Well done on the Sticky, well deserved.

@Playbook, I think he mentions which ones on the last page or the one before that.

^^) Thanks! I didnt know that. Because I always 'shortcut' my way to this thread. :)

Thanks for the support everybody!

Great work Andy. Have you thought about doing a tactics test with lower league sides? i.e. test 4/6 conference sides?

Great work Andy. Have you thought about doing a tactics test with lower league sides? i.e. test 4/6 conference sides?

Thanks Shaun.
Yeah. Many have mentioned about the small teams project.
I'll do that. But not until the final patch is released.
Just wanna focus on the big teams for now.

have no idea why but i cannot get these tanaka tactics to work, they just dont create enough and i cant get results, a life andy could you please recommend your top 2 tactics for the latest patch, one for matches i should win, and one for tougher matches, really apreciate it, thank you

Maybe I would.
My only concern is that, I wont be able to test the classic tactics in the FMC mode.
I currently have some of them in the waiting list.

Any particular reason why you want it back to the FMC mode?

Well, because I'm playing classic mode a lot lately. Mainly because I don't have that much time at the moment to play the 'normal' mode.

I would appreciate it if you could test some tactics for classic mode again ;);)

Well, because I'm playing classic mode a lot lately. Mainly because I don't have that much time at the moment to play the 'normal' mode.

I would appreciate it if you could test some tactics for classic mode again ;);)

Isn't the actual match engine the same for classic and normal?

have no idea why but i cannot get these tanaka tactics to work, they just dont create enough and i cant get results, a life andy could you please recommend your top 2 tactics for the latest patch, one for matches i should win, and one for tougher matches, really apreciate it, thank you

My favorite, and the ones that give best results in my own game would be the Thai Bossanova and Korean Falcao.
In my experience, Thai Bossanova is doing great in both situations. Crushing the small fries and dealt well against the big ones. I won 2 ECC in 4 seasons, by plug-n-play only. Plus, scoring 90+ points every season in the league.

About Tanaka's, I'm yet to try it in my own game, because its 4-6-0, I love playing with two strikers.

You know what, I personally feel playing in normal mode is slightly faster than in the FMC mode.
After distributing the staff responsibilities, I just stroll season after season with the auto-continue feature.
Plus, (I think) the efficiency of tactics will be same, unless you play with 'instant result'.

Anyway, will let you know when I decide to go back to the FMC mode. :)

Isn't the actual match engine the same for classic and normal?

Yeah I think so too. The FMC just look simpler and prettier.
The normal mode is actually better for my plug-n-play style of playing the game.

could you please post two links for the two tactics you suggested for me please thnkyou ;)

im really struggling here, i download it and it doesnt say new modern warfare it just saysmodern warfare, and the falcao one i dont know where to start lol, plz help

im really struggling here, i download it and it doesnt say new modern warfare it just saysmodern warfare, and the falcao one i dont know where to start lol, plz help

Thats the one. I put the the word 'New' as reference to the title on that thread.
I assumed it was the new version of the modern warfare. Still cant confirm until now.

For the Falcao tactic, Just below the heading of that thread, slightly to the right you'll see a list of image (jpg) links, the last one on that list will be download link to the tactic. Its labeled 'FALCAO. ` Nerazzurri de Forte ` Forza Inter tac.tac (1.2KB)(1,448)'

Good luck! ;)

this warfare one is a crazy tactic, the opposition cannot cope with the pure number of crosses into the box, with a solid bwm, two pacey strikers and two good finishers this is absolutely devastating, really appreciate all the work you do on here you deserve a promotion onto the administrators of the site, nice one mate!

does anybody know about this healing thing everybody talks about, im trying a few tests myself and injuries are ruining it and making it unfair testing??

this warfare one is a crazy tactic, the opposition cannot cope with the pure number of crosses into the box, with a solid bwm, two pacey strikers and two good finishers this is absolutely devastating, really appreciate all the work you do on here you deserve a promotion onto the administrators of the site, nice one mate!

Its a great tactic isnt? One of my favorite, and definitely the one that gives the best results in my game.
Thanks for the appreciation mate.
Me? as a Mod? I dont think so. Too much responsibilities.
Just happy with my First Team status and stickied thread. 8-|

does anybody know about this healing thing everybody talks about, im trying a few tests myself and injuries are ruining it and making it unfair testing??

I think its about the FMRTE, where you can maximize your team fitness and morale before each match.
Zero Sea suggested this to me, but I cant have it, I have no idea how to pay it online, etc.

a_ilfandy

Any good wingbacks tactics out for the latest patch? Barnsley have been flying recently under new boss David Flitcroft, and I'm dying to emulate his success!

Thanks for all of your hard work... you're giving enjoyment to hundreds of players 8-|

Back