My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
ROUND 13

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 18 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Raikan (Complete Madness 433 classic)
MAN CITY - Kunaguero (4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (MUFC 433)

ATL. MADRID - Fuelledbypassion (Let There Be Light)
BARCELONA - Awalker (Pep 4-3-3)
REAL MADRID - Jassar (hit man jassar)

AC MILAN - Tuckermax (#No 9.5)
INTER MILAN - Conbob (Conbob85s 352)
JUVENTUS - JP Woody (2 Conte tactics (13.2.3)

FC BAYERN - Nezza (super 442 to be proud off)
FC PORTO - Supermatt (Little Big Tactic V1)
PARIS SG - Gourcuff (3-7-0 La Masia Philosophie)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 312169View attachment 312170View attachment 312171View attachment 312172

League Stats:

View attachment 312175View attachment 312177View attachment 312179View attachment 312180

World Super Cup:

View attachment 312181View attachment 312182View attachment 312183View attachment 312184

Head to Head:

View attachment 312185View attachment 312186View attachment 312187View attachment 312188

Notes:
- Jassar, JP Woody, and Nezza are the league leaders.
- Nezza is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- Only 5 tactics left in the Cup quarterfinals.

so judging by your current updates ive made the very simple conclusion that 4 4 2 is the strongest set up in thi patch, im going to set up a save with hitman and nezza, a life andy wat do you recommend as a underdog plug and play to use in conjuntion with these, for example away to united wen using someone like swansea, if you attack them even with the worlds best tactic you will lose 6 7 8 to nil every time

Try this one . (Modern warfare 442 tweaked)

View attachment 312214 Please try this one everyone. I am getting lots of success in my Bilbao save. I got this from a Modern Warfare thread. Actually this one is tweaked for the latest patch. :)

I see. No problem.
The Zee will go first then.
you know what, scrap the Zee.. tested it.. & realized it needed a lot of tweaking.. mixed results.. so pls just test with the 2nd tactic, Swoosh (4-2-3-1).. that was more stable.. Cheers :)

ROUND 13

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 18 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Raikan (Complete Madness 433 classic)
MAN CITY - Kunaguero (4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (MUFC 433)

ATL. MADRID - Fuelledbypassion (Let There Be Light)
BARCELONA - Awalker (Pep 4-3-3)
REAL MADRID - Jassar (hit man jassar)

AC MILAN - Tuckermax (#No 9.5)
INTER MILAN - Conbob (Conbob85s 352)
JUVENTUS - JP Woody (2 Conte tactics (13.2.3)

FC BAYERN - Nezza (super 442 to be proud off)
FC PORTO - Supermatt (Little Big Tactic V1)
PARIS SG - Gourcuff (3-7-0 La Masia Philosophie)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 312169View attachment 312170View attachment 312171View attachment 312172

League Stats:

View attachment 312175View attachment 312177View attachment 312179View attachment 312180

World Super Cup:

View attachment 312181View attachment 312182View attachment 312183View attachment 312184

Head to Head:

View attachment 312185View attachment 312186View attachment 312187View attachment 312188

Notes:
- Jassar, JP Woody, and Nezza are the league leaders.
- Nezza is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- Only 5 tactics left in the Cup quarterfinals.

look at the goal difference +33............

Doesnt work

And this testing thread is not a good test.
Every one can win with clubs like real madrid barcelona bayern etc.
Make a thread with tactics what you used with lower clubs and see of anyones tactic can make them a champion.
Then you have a good tactic.

Doesnt work

And this testing thread is not a good test.
Every one can win with clubs like real madrid barcelona bayern etc.
Make a thread with tactics what you used with lower clubs and see of anyones tactic can make them a champion.
Then you have a good tactic.

No, then you have a good tactic for weak teams, which may (probably) not work for stronger teams. Have you seen the leagues in which the tactics are tested in? If Nezza's tactic can be unbeaten in 18 games in that MIXED league of strong opposition, then it is surely a proven good tactic for the highest level of football.

No, then you have a good tactic for weak teams, which may (probably) not work for stronger teams. Have you seen the leagues in which the tactics are tested in? If Nezza's tactic can be unbeaten in 18 games in that MIXED league of strong opposition, then it is surely a proven good tactic for the highest level of football.

i have tried that tactic and it also didnt work for other teams.
Only modern warfare on 13.2.2 was a tactic that works for every team

I want to make a thread for tactics that i wil use for the lowest 6 teams in the premier league.
And i will play a hole season with it so we can see if there is any tactic that will work for every team.
So i need 6 tactics to test.
If anyone has a tactic that he will be tested give it to me on PM or post a link here.

Been playing with nezza's tactic for a while. Not at all surprised. Amazing tactic.

I want to make a thread for tactics that i wil use for the lowest 6 teams in the premier league.
And i will play a hole season with it so we can see if there is any tactic that will work for every team.
So i need 6 tactics to test.
If anyone has a tactic that he will be tested give it to me on PM or post a link here.
hehe.. i get your point but this testing is actually a good way to learn flaws, etc.. anyway u can test my tactic personally too.. wld be glad to have feed back from you. its a 4-2-3-1 balanced tactic so try it with lower teams lets c.

hehe.. i get your point but this testing is actually a good way to learn flaws, etc.. anyway u can test my tactic personally too.. wld be glad to have feed back from you. its a 4-2-3-1 balanced tactic so try it with lower teams lets c.

I will give it a try and i will start now.

I just 6 tactics.

swoosh
totaal voetbal cruijf
jps 2 conte tactic 13.2.3
nezza super 4-4-2
pow right in the kisser
13.2.3 kiss tactic

I will be the 6 lowest clubs of the premier divison and then i will see what the lower teams will do with these tactics

handsome if you want a tactic for lower teams there is only one tactic you need, tanaka 4 6 0, nuffin better trust me ive spent hours testing and am a veteran of lower league football manager, try it

so judging by your current updates ive made the very simple conclusion that 4 4 2 is the strongest set up in thi patch, im going to set up a save with hitman and nezza, a life andy wat do you recommend as a underdog plug and play to use in conjuntion with these, for example away to united wen using someone like swansea, if you attack them even with the worlds best tactic you will lose 6 7 8 to nil every time

Well, it is a bit too early to sat that.
But 442 seems to be the best option since 13.2. Especially 13.2.2.
Dont forget JP Woody's 442, and of course the modern warfare.

We'll see in the next few rounds.

I was going to recommend Tanaka's 460 for the underdogs, but you know better than me about this tactic.
I'm using it on small vs small teams.

Back