My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
you know what, scrap the Zee.. tested it.. & realized it needed a lot of tweaking.. mixed results.. so pls just test with the 2nd tactic, Swoosh (4-2-3-1).. that was more stable.. Cheers :)

Alright. The Swoosh it is then.

Doesnt work

And this testing thread is not a good test.
Every one can win with clubs like real madrid barcelona bayern etc.
Make a thread with tactics what you used with lower clubs and see of anyones tactic can make them a champion.
Then you have a good tactic.

I dunno how many times I have to repeat this.
This is not an attempt to find the best overall tactics.
I'm only looking for tactics that will do (not well but) GREAT for and against BIG clubs.

I manage big clubs all the time, can not care less about the small ones.
Like Beeje13 said, a tactic that works great for the small teams will not necessarily work well for the big ones. and vice versa. So why would I waste my time to test for the small ones.

I'm glad if you really gonna do the small teams testing. Will be a fan of your work.
I promise I wont say: 'Naaah didnt work, only good for small teams, suck with the big ones.'

ROUND 13

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 24 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Raikan (Complete Madness 433 classic)
MAN CITY - Kunaguero (4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (MUFC 433)

ATL. MADRID - Fuelledbypassion (Let There Be Light)
BARCELONA - Awalker (Pep 4-3-3)
REAL MADRID - Jassar (hit man jassar)

AC MILAN - Tuckermax (#No 9.5)
INTER MILAN - Conbob (Conbob85s 352)
JUVENTUS - JP Woody (2 Conte tactics (13.2.3)

FC BAYERN - Nezza (super 442 to be proud off)
FC PORTO - Supermatt (Little Big Tactic V1)
PARIS SG - Gourcuff (3-7-0 La Masia Philosophie)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 312591View attachment 312592View attachment 312593View attachment 312594

League Stats:

View attachment 312595View attachment 312596View attachment 312597View attachment 312598

World Super Cup:

View attachment 312599View attachment 312600View attachment 312601View attachment 312602

Head to Head:

View attachment 312603View attachment 312604View attachment 312605View attachment 312606

Notes:
- Jassar, JP Woody, and Nezza are the league leaders.
- Nezza is still unbeaten in 24 league games.
- JP Woody and Nezza reach the Cup semifinals.

ROUND 13

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 24 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Raikan (Complete Madness 433 classic)
MAN CITY - Kunaguero (4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (MUFC 433)

ATL. MADRID - Fuelledbypassion (Let There Be Light)
BARCELONA - Awalker (Pep 4-3-3)
REAL MADRID - Jassar (hit man jassar)

AC MILAN - Tuckermax (#No 9.5)
INTER MILAN - Conbob (Conbob85s 352)
JUVENTUS - JP Woody (2 Conte tactics (13.2.3)

FC BAYERN - Nezza (super 442 to be proud off)
FC PORTO - Supermatt (Little Big Tactic V1)
PARIS SG - Gourcuff (3-7-0 La Masia Philosophie)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 312591View attachment 312592View attachment 312593View attachment 312594

League Stats:

View attachment 312595View attachment 312596View attachment 312597View attachment 312598

World Super Cup:

View attachment 312599View attachment 312600View attachment 312601View attachment 312602

Head to Head:

View attachment 312603View attachment 312604View attachment 312605View attachment 312606

Notes:

so far it seems that the classic tactics are working better on the new patch, would u agree m8?
except for jp woody of course lol :P

nexxa 442 is the best tactic ive tested by far, i win most games 6 0 minimum, and when im not favourite i play tanaka 4 6 0 i just beat zenit 8 1 with nexxa at home, next match away to united i win 2 0 with tanaka united had 0 shots on target, simply loving these two tactics, but the nezza one is simply crazt the amount of goals is ridiculous, best tactic by a mile

Nezza's 442 is probably the single best tactic out there at the moment (post 13.2.3). Once your team is somewhat familiar with the tactic you just can't lose. It doesn't even matter if you only play with mediocre players, you can't lose.

I just beat Bayern Munich 2-1 away in my Newcastle save with Krul, Ben Arfa, Welbeck and wellington Nem injured.

Nezza's 442 is probably the single best tactic out there at the moment (post 13.2.3). Once your team is somewhat familiar with the tactic you just can't lose. It doesn't even matter if you only play with mediocre players, you can't lose.

I just beat Bayern Munich 2-1 away in my Newcastle save with Krul, Ben Arfa, Welbeck and wellington Nem injured.

agree

Dont worry, I have got it earlier. :)
The tweaks seems to cope well with 13.2.3.

Yes i am loving this one :) i do modify here and there according to the opponent . Btw Great work a_ilfandy . Nobody will do what you do in your free time :) /bow :)

so far it seems that the classic tactics are working better on the new patch, would u agree m8?
except for jp woody of course lol :P

So far, I do have the same opinion.
Which is why I decided to continue in the Normal Mode.
Most of the classic tactics do well.

@ a_ilfandy

currently testing a 5-4-1 ive created, half way through n so far so good.
hopefully ill have it available by friday

View attachment 312722

I see. I have your Total Football 13.2.3 in the waiting list.
And the next round will start later today. So your new 5-4-1 will have to wait for ROUND 15.

nexxa 442 is the best tactic ive tested by far, i win most games 6 0 minimum, and when im not favourite i play tanaka 4 6 0 i just beat zenit 8 1 with nexxa at home, next match away to united i win 2 0 with tanaka united had 0 shots on target, simply loving these two tactics, but the nezza one is simply crazt the amount of goals is ridiculous, best tactic by a mile

Hmmm. So its not just me then. :)

agreed

Back