My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

Notes:
- Serkan, Jcrook, Liam, and Torres are now leading the leagues.
- Serkan and Fante just have their first league defeat.
- Serkan lost 1-2 at home against Bilbao (the same team that knocked them out of the Cup) . Fante lost 0-1 away at Porto.
- Serkan (52) and Fante (10) hold the best offensive and defensive records respectively.
- Ronaldo scored 27 goals in 18 league games with Jcrook's.
- Raikan, Dlayden, Fante, Mardy, and Jcrook are the only Cup survivors.​

I gotta admit: I ve had problems while playing agains Bilbao but i never thought that they are the team that is like a bug for my tactic:)))

Except that I m glad to see my tactic is working. It encourages me to make new ones which i ll share with all of you guys:) See you:)

Hi A-Ilfandy

Just wondering with JCrook tactic where do you play Ronaldo to get such a marvellous return - Left sided striker I assume??

thanks mate!

btw, if you have the time, could you suggest me another 2 tactics from the Thai forum?

Round 16 will be completed tomorrow, yet, I dont have the 12 tactics I need for Round 17.

There are many good tactics came grom that forum lately.

Think that's the total voetball tactic that's just been put onto fm Thai m8...i maybe wrong though

Just saying cos I think u hav already tested it

http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?showtopic=115157&pid=1481660&st=0&#entry1481660

thanks mate!

btw, if you have the time, could you suggest me another 2 tactics from the Thai forum?

Round 16 will be completed tomorrow, yet, I dont have the 12 tactics I need for Round 17.

There are many good tactics came grom that forum lately.

Maybe this one

4-3-3 M

And you might check this one:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=43426618

And this is posted here in forum but this is the original link:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=43313068

Last edited:
Ok am developing an experimental tactic. 4-1-1-2-2. yes thats an open tactic that can be exploited in the middle but my instructions should help.. am almost done testing. i'll create a thread when its satisfactory. Maybe you can add it to the next round..
2 versions actually. one with wingers & the other with Inside forwards.. but one with wingers my favorite kindda. here:

Zizunola's 4-1-1-2-2 R.tac
Zizunola's 4-1-1-2-2.tac

Think that's the total voetball tactic that's just been put onto fm Thai m8...i maybe wrong though

Just saying cos I think u hav already tested it

{13.3.2} Total Evolution@Pentor :

I just checked it. By the looks of it, it could be the tweaked version f the 13.2.2.

Will check it later with the tactic's settings, etc.

If there's significance difference, then I'll test it.

I'm kinda running out of tactics for ROUND 17. :p

Maybe this one

4-3-3 M

And you might check this one:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=43426618

And this is posted here in forum but this is the original link:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=43313068

Thanks. Will check them all later today. And decide which ones to take.

EDIT:

- I cant download the 4-3-3. It says: "This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.
Please contact the domain provider with questions".

- Already taken the Anakin's tactic few days ago from this forum.

- And I will include the last one (03_04 아스날 ver.2). Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok am developing an experimental tactic. 4-1-1-2-2. yes thats an open tactic that can be exploited in the middle but my instructions should help.. am almost done testing. i'll create a thread when its satisfactory. Maybe you can add it to the next round..
2 versions actually. one with wingers & the other with Inside forwards.. but one with wingers my favorite kindda. here:

Zizunola's 4-1-1-2-2 R.tac
Zizunola's 4-1-1-2-2.tac

Nice. I'll test one of them. Which one is with the wingers?

I just checked it. By the looks of it, it could be the tweaked version f the 13.2.2.

Will check it later with the tactic's settings, etc.

If there's significance difference, then I'll test it.

I'm kinda running out of tactics for ROUND 17. :p

u can test this 1 of mine which ive currently put hold but seems pretty good so far, if your wanting to fill your list of tactics for next round

View attachment 319317

havent come up with a decent name for it yet lol

a_Ilfandy I will upload a V2 for my tactic more consistent and individually strict against BILBAO :lol: anyway really man i m on version 2 testing of tactic many individual settings changed and added Target man opt. If it s ok will you test it in next or the other round?

u can test this 1 of mine which ive currently put hold but seems pretty good so far, if your wanting to fill your list of tactics for next round

View attachment 319317

havent come up with a decent name for it yet lol

Sure thing. You can decide for its name once I finished testing it. :)

the one with the R behind. this is basically an experiment. hehehe but hopefully your test helps me to see the flaws as well.. :)

Alright. Got it.

a_Ilfandy I will upload a V2 for my tactic more consistent and individually strict against BILBAO :lol: anyway really man i m on version 2 testing of tactic many individual settings changed and added Target man opt. If it s ok will you test it in next or the other round?

No problem. But if you want me test it in ROUND 17, you have got to give it to me in the next few hours.

I'll finish this round very soon.