My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

Everybody, the 12 tactics for the next round have been announced yesterday in the OP.
I also would like to to let you guys know that I'll be taking break after the next round.
Like I normally do after every 3 rounds.

Thats mean, late tactics entry will be placed in the waiting list and will be waiting for quite a while I'm afraid.

I feel like taking a needed break after these 3 rounds.
Need to re-charge the motivation by doing something else. :p

ROUND 18

Patch: 13.3.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: New format (world's best 64 clubs)
Progress: 6 league games
Tactics entry:

MILAN - Azk (4-3-2-1 control AC V3.2)
ATLETICO - Tanaka (4-1-4-1 Diamond_FMThai)
MAN UTD - Pentor (Total Evolution {13.3.2}

CHELSEA - Serkan (Kartal's Phenomena V2)
PSG - Anderz (Very different 3-5-2)
MADRID - Anakin (Dynamic-real)

DORTMUND - Lukeee (Gladbach)
JUVENTUS - Herne (Sweeper 352)
MAN CITY - Zizunola (4-1-1-2-2 R)

ARSENAL - Gooner (03_04 아스날 ver.2)
BARCELONA - Darth Vader (4-3-3 m)
BAYERN - StueyRob (Funny v2)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 320540View attachment 320541View attachment 320542View attachment 320543

League Stats:

View attachment 320544View attachment 320545View attachment 320546View attachment 320547

World Super Cup:

View attachment 320548View attachment 320549View attachment 320550View attachment 320551

Selected Matches:

View attachment 320552View attachment 320553View attachment 320554View attachment 320555

Notes:
- Anakin and Darth Vader are only league leaders.
- Pentor, Anderz, and Lukeee still unbeaten.
- All tactics except Tanaka through to the Cup's 2nd round.

Seems Madrid is very strong and most tactics work with them i have found.. hehe.. well in real life they have great players too. followed by Bayern & Barca in your tactic testing phases.. Does that mean most default tactics will kindda succeed when you choose any of these three?

I am "Shauny" (new account explained in my thread on my tactic)

Anyhow, released a new tactic (more of an update on my previous succesful tactic)

Could you please give it a try in this test please? My Last one performed extremely well and would be great to see how this one fares.

Cheers

Seems Madrid is very strong and most tactics work with them i have found.. hehe.. well in real life they have great players too. followed by Bayern & Barca in your tactic testing phases.. Does that mean most default tactics will kindda succeed when you choose any of these three?

Well, yeah, its pretty obvious. Some tactics received some advantages with regards to the teams they were tested on.
Which is why I made the summaries like what I have posted in the OP.
That will give better picture of their performance as compared to others.

Anyway, its kinda a challenge too for those who gets the 'weaker' teams. :)
Other than PSG, every other teams have made it to the playoffs.
StueyRob's 4-5-1 even led Porto to the top 2. Thats impressive!

Yeah and i realize PSG gives a lot of people some headache. I dunno what the issue is but it seems most tactics struggle when a team like PSG is chosen.. Maybe i'll do some testing and see if i can break that code. Who knows that could be the ME exploit.. just kidding.. but am learning a lot from this testing thread as well.. :)

is there a place where all tactics can be downloaded just a suggestion :)

is there a place where all tactics can be downloaded just a suggestion :)

I would love to help everybody here by compiling all the tactics and make them downloadable.
But then, some of the of the tacticians may will be unhappy about it.
Some do not like if their tactics are passed around without permissions. And I wanna respect that.

Another thing is, I normally lead people to the thread of the tactics instead of the download links.
So that you all can see and read some more info about the tactics.

FYI, I kept ALL the links to the tactics. All 200+ of them.
So if anybody need to find a certain tactic. Just lemme know.

I am "Shauny" (new account explained in my thread on my tactic)

Anyhow, released a new tactic (more of an update on my previous succesful tactic)

Could you please give it a try in this test please? My Last one performed extremely well and would be great to see how this one fares.

Cheers

Hi Shauny,

I'll put your tactic in the waiting list for now. Cant tell you when it will be tested though.

If you read POST #1445 PAGE #145, you'll understand.

Cheers mate.

Yeah and i realize PSG gives a lot of people some headache. I dunno what the issue is but it seems most tactics struggle when a team like PSG is chosen.. Maybe i'll do some testing and see if i can break that code. Who knows that could be the ME exploit.. just kidding.. but am learning a lot from this testing thread as well.. :)
So I'm just out off luck then ;-) Working on an update, hopefully it will be ready soon...

So I'm just out off luck then ;-) Working on an update, hopefully it will be ready soon...

:) Sorry about that mate. I just dont know what's wrong with this team.
Believe it or not, in the Super League B, PSG predicted by the media to finish 1st above Madrid (2nd). oO):S:O

Well, at least in the end we'll see how your tactic stands as compared to others who were also tested on PSG.

Last edited:
ROUND 18

Patch: 13.3.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: New format (world's best 64 clubs)
Progress: 12 league games
Tactics entry:

MILAN - Azk (4-3-2-1 control AC V3.2)
ATLETICO - Tanaka (4-1-4-1 Diamond_FMThai)
MAN UTD - Pentor (Total Evolution {13.3.2}

CHELSEA - Serkan (Kartal's Phenomena V2)
PSG - Anderz (Very different 3-5-2)
MADRID - Anakin (Dynamic-real)

DORTMUND - Lukeee (Gladbach)
JUVENTUS - Herne (Sweeper 352)
MAN CITY - Zizunola (4-1-1-2-2 R)

ARSENAL - Gooner (03_04 아스날 ver.2)
BARCELONA - Darth Vader (4-3-3 m)
BAYERN - StueyRob (Funny v2)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 320932View attachment 320933View attachment 320934View attachment 320935

League Stats:

View attachment 320936View attachment 320937View attachment 320938View attachment 320939

World Super Cup:

View attachment 320940View attachment 320941View attachment 320942View attachment 320943

Selected Matches:

View attachment 320944View attachment 320945View attachment 320946View attachment 320947

Notes:
- Pentor, Anakain, and Darth Vader leading their leagues.
- Darth Vader scored 41 goals and Pentor conceded 4 in 12 games.
- 8 tactics reach the Cup's round of last 16.

I would like you to try with my tactic, i would like to see how it functions in this kind of challenge, it won't work as good because it's not designed to plug-n-play, but anyways, thanks.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ean-sheets-tested-barcelona-boca-juniors.html

Sure thing. I think I have tested one of yours before in the earlier rounds.
Look forward to test this one too.

Its just that you have to wait for a while.
Read POST #1445 PAGE #145, you'll know what I mean.

The Anakin tac is that the original or update version?

Can't seem to find the Darth Vader, can you help? :)

Last edited:
ROUND 18

Notes:
- Pentor, Anakain, and Darth Vader leading their leagues.
- Darth Vader scored 41 goals and Pentor conceded 4 in 12 games.
- 8 tactics reach the Cup's round of last 16.

Not bad .. am learning a lot.. I can see my experiement of a tactic. lol, aint having much possession.. I realized the tempo was also to blame but lets see how it spans out after the season. That way i can tweak well to see if it'll be a good tactic. But an advice maybe change it in team instructions. i made tempo slow, maybe untick & make it default cos Man city should have players to cause trouble with any tactic :)