My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

a_ilfandy when you used the pentor tactic did it have wingbacks or full backs? the link for it a few pages back takes you to the thai site, on it the pictures show pushed up wing backs but the download has fullbacks in a flat back 4?

a_ilfandy, can you check out my tactic in your next round?

5-3-2 helius
Zippyshare.com - 5-3-2 helius.tac

I have downloaded both of your tactics.
Still have no idea when will I continue with the project.
Enjoying continuing my game save right now.

a_ilfandy when you used the pentor tactic did it have wingbacks or full backs? the link for it a few pages back takes you to the thai site, on it the pictures show pushed up wing backs but the download has fullbacks in a flat back 4?

I was testing the one with the flat back 4.

SUMMARY OF ALL TACTICS (ROUND 16-18)
BASED ON THE TEAMS AND THE LEAGUES THEY WERE TESTED ON

DETAILS OF EACH TACTIC CAN BE FOUND ON THE SUMMARY OF EACH ROUND

WORLD SUPER LEAGUE

I have downloaded both of your tactics.
Still have no idea when will I continue with the project.
Enjoying continuing my game save right now.

this is one tactic on two servers:)

I was testing the one with the flat back 4.

The Serkan Kartal tactic, is that this one:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...16127-kartals-phenomena-v2-final-version.html ? Seems to be being overshadowed by the Pentor tactic, but still looks good?

The one tested by chelsea was not the final one just i gave to A_Ilfandy to test it bcuz there was no time. but final version is completed. Just make philosophy Very rigid as there are too much individuals you have to take a strict approach without creative freedom

Andy, perhaps the next time round you do this you could run it with mid-table top league sides? Will be interesting to see the tactics that are suitable with lesser teams rather than just the top teams.

Andy, perhaps the next time round you do this you could run it with mid-table top league sides? Will be interesting to see the tactics that are suitable with lesser teams rather than just the top teams.

It's no fun playing with B-teams...:p

which one of these super tactics would be suitable for blue sq north/south teams?
thanks

which one of these super tactics would be suitable for blue sq north/south teams?
thanks

Sorry mate, never tested them on the small teams before.
But it wont hurt to take the best ones and try them in those leagues.

Go with Pentor's, Nezza's, or Jassar's.

i need a 4-2-3-1 tac for real madrid.do you have an idea which one is the best to use?thank you very much.