My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

I'm looking forward to this next lot of testing :)

Well I havent got my motivation to resume the testing yet.
BUT your tactic surely make me play FM again.

Currently, using your tactic in one of my four teams.
My team was struggling and leading the table only by 1 point (in December).
Then I plugged yours, end the season 19 points ahead of Juve. Plus a the Coppa (4-2).

That was plugged in half a season, where many positions were RED since my team was build for 4231. :p

I'm in 2022 now, its getting harder to buy decent MR/ML. :'(

Quality, glad to have helped get your FM motivation back :)

The M R/L are difficult to find, the best thing to do is re-train players there or search for the best up and coming regens.

please tell me whether it is possible to make fm so that would be when your team is attacking a lot of players going forward and when protected by the whole team worked through the back?

Hey guys! Is there any ''winning'' tactic with Inside Forwards and optionally 4 in the back and 3 in the midfield? I've been struggling so hard to play, I wish for once I had a good tactic with this parameters. I would really appreciate your help.

Can anybody tell me where to find 'matti's goal machine' tactic?

Sorry mate, never tested them on the small teams before.
But it wont hurt to take the best ones and try them in those leagues.

Go with Pentor's, Nezza's, or Jassar's.

Would it be possible for someone to provide me with links to the versions of Nezza's and Jassar's tactics you are referring to here?
Jassar has numerous different tactics available and I can't find the correct tactic for Nezza. Just want to make sure I end up with the correct (successful) versions of both of these tactics to download. Thanks.

Would it be possible for someone to provide me with links to the versions of Nezza's and Jassar's tactics you are referring to here?
Jassar has numerous different tactics available and I can't find the correct tactic for Nezza. Just want to make sure I end up with the correct (successful) versions of both of these tactics to download. Thanks.

Here's Nezza's:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...13794-nezzas-super-442-tactic-re-created.html

And here's Jassar's:

MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED******JASSAR 13.3.3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats