With October starting, I had a tough game at Olympiakos, before a home game to Sunderland, with then 4 consecutive away games.

Olympiakos 2-2 Liverpool - Carroll, Suarez

I had a feeling when this group was drawn, that they were going to be a tough ask, but I guess, a draw was a fair result, angry and dissappointed with the team.

Liverpool 3-2 Sunderland - Ayew, Suarez (2)

New signing Ayew scoring a goal for my Liverpool side, which obviously I was very happy about, not a lot more I coud ask for, apart from a clean sheet, but they did deserve their goals, glad I came out on top though.. just.

Q.P.R 0-2 Liverpool Carroll, Suarez

Good away win from the boys, and my two strikers getting on the scoresheet, nice win and now the travelling is going to start taking it out of us, can be done though.

Genk 0-1 Liverpool Suarez

A Just win for Liverpool, dominated but just couldn't put one in, till the 89th minute, thankful for Suarez.

Barnsley 0-1 Liverpool - Pacheco (AET) Capital One Cup

Youngsters moving onwards, against what should of been an easy Barnsley side.A win's a win at the end of the day.

Man United 5-0 Liverpool

Unbeaten at this point United were never going to be easy, and being 4-0 down at half time, I didn't even stay for the second half, what's the point? SHOCKING.

November fixture list looked the easiest of the season, weather it will be easy or not is a different question, especially after that hammering at United.

Liverpool 0-2 Genk

The losing streak carries on, and to a small side from Belgium. Horrible performance from every player, rotating the whole squad for the next game.

Swansea 0-1 Liverpool - Suarez

After travelling to Wales, after all the October travelling, I thought it would be a tough ask, and it was.
Suarez saving the day AGAIN.

Liverpool 1-3 Reading Mariappa O.G

I couldn't believe it, losing to a newly promoted Reading side, why can't we win?!

Norwich 1-2 Liverpool - Ganso, Martin O.G

Only because of an own goal we got the three points, which once again, we didn't deserve, a much needed 3 points though, aso Ganso getting off the mark.

Woves 3-1 Liverpool Borini Capital One Cup

The youth couldn't get any further than the quarters, happy with that though, moving onto December, in a much needed month, bring on the Spurs.

'Sorry to dissappoint the fans, we'll be back and better than ever in December, once again I'm sorry.

With December starting, and moving into a cold month, we started the month on the first day, an away game in Gladbach, and easy game? that's what I thought..

Gladback 3-0 Liverpool

I'm not going to make excuses, it was my first team, and we got dominated from start to finish, Olympiakos is now a must win game, to see us through to the knock out stage.

Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Suarez, Gerrard

Suarez is the only man I can count on this season, great comeback after going 1-0 down early. Very happy with the performance, and 3 points against a top 6 side made me very happy.

Liverpool 2-1 Southampton Suarez, Carroll

Finally nice to see Carroll scoring, was expecting a bigger win than this, but at the moment, 3 points is a must for us.

Chelsea 4-1 Liverpool - Gerrard

Tried a different formation in which the team wasn't used to and it didn't work for us, at all.

Liverpool 1-0 Olympiakos - Suarez

PHEW! topping the table by one point to Gladbach, thankyou very much Luis Suarez.

(First leg of the knockout stage will be at home to Girondins Bordeaux )

Liverpool 3-0 Aston Villa - Suarez (3)

Is our luck finally changing, Suarez with a 10.0 rated performance, it doesn't get any better than that, big win!

Stoke 1-1 Liverpool - Suarez

Bottom of the league Stoke earning a draw against us, tough place to go, as always.

Liverpool 0-0 Everton

Nothing like you're usual Merseyside derby, no horrible challenges, no goals, and no red cards, annoying!!!!

Man City 2-1 Liverpool - Carroll

Deserved at least a point, I thought. But when you're on a bad form and coming up against teams like that, that's what happens

That was a tough month in December, 9 games in total, players are knackered, and can't keep up most of the game, fitness levels are low and run out in around the 75th minute, guess we're going to have to work hard in training, and go for it..

I will warn you now, before you start reading my results, it will be better if I can forget January, awful.

West Ham 3-1 Liverpool - Bocanegra (O.G)

see what I mean, West Ham? I don't even know what happened.

Liverpool 1-1 Leicester - Wilson - F.A Cup

Youngsters put in a good performance, going to be tough to come away from there ground going into the next round..

Newcastle 2-2 Liverpool - Suarez, Henderson,

Hendo scoring on his first game back from his 3 month injury, nice to see that, but we need 3 points.

Liverpool 1-2 Norwich - Carroll

I can't get over the act we're losing to these teams, wtf is going on? anyone?

Leicester 4-3 Liverpool - Gerrard, Agger, Suarez

Decided against putting my youth out and I still lose, ****.

Wigan 0-0 Liverpool

Still haven't won a game in January, and I thought this would be the time to get it, but nope, shocking again.

Liverpool 2-4 Arsenal - Gerrard

Atleast Gerrard's performing, can't say the same about my team

As you can see, that was pure ****. Any comments still appreciated and I'd like to know who's following, so keep them coming please.. Thankyou (the league table screenshot, will be in the next update)..

I'm following, keep going, need a better defence and someone to ease pressure on Suarez IMO