my Man City season (up to 2014, very successful)

SimonP

Reaction score
Well, i've read a lot about people having varied success with Man City games, well, with risky (and no doubt questionable) transfers, i've made them the dominant force in UK and World football.

I'll just run through formations and signings.

Formation. For the first 3 seasons, i played standard 4-4-2, playing attacking at home no matter what the team, and counter away.

In the 4th season, I used a constant 4-4-2 but with attacking wingers (you'll know why with the signings)

1st Season:
Outs
Zabaleta - 4m
Petrov - 2m
Garrido - 2.7m

Ins
Cheillini - 28m - massive buy, an absolute rock in the centre with toure
kameni - back up for given
David Silva - 35m - takes a season to settle in, so dont expect much first season, use robinho on the left and rotate with silva
Van der vaart - 8.5m - rotate in CM with barry, use Ireland as your first choice - everytime
Van Persie - 32m - play with tevez, not adebayour, useless together.

Bridge LB, Richards RB, Wright phillips RW

Won the league by 2 points, along with the league cup.

Won the league in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th season
Along with 3 consecutive Champions leagues
2 FA cups
and 3 League cups
I dont know how you do screenshots on footyman but if someone tells me, i'll prove the questionable champions league story!

2nd season signings
Ashley young - rotate with silva - 21m
Mexes - to play with cheilinni - 28m
Aguero - 52m - Pay it! Him and tevez are amazing together. 50, and 2 40 goal seasons to date, currently in february in the 5th season and he's on 41 already, tevez on 32
Niko Kranjar - 6m - just a useful backup
Maxwell - bridge is on his way out, and maxwell is a solid LB - 23m
Hamsik - 17.5m - another CM to compensate for the sellings

outs
Onuhua - 2.7m
bellamy -6m
Santa cruz - 7.5m
kompany - 8m
adebayour - 8m
caicedo - 3m
lescott - 13m
kameni - 7m

3rd season ins and outs

Ins
Adler - 20.5m - given wont be reliable enough anymore
Fabregas - 55m - vital to get a top quality CM by now for the champions league again, dont expect much in the way of goal or assists, but pass completion and match ratings are awesome
David Villa - 47m - sounds daft but use as rotation between tevez and aguero
Sakho - time to look to the future for CB's - 20m

outs
Hamsik - 10.5m
Van persie - 9m
Van der vaart - 10m
De Jong - 10m
Toure - 8.75m
Loaned out Joe hart

4th season
ins
Ramsey - steal at 4.5m
Messi - 108m - this is why you can see 4th season i started with the attacking wingers ;) Messi and Silva out top wide
Alex witsel - top quality youth CM for the future years - 8.75m
Bernardo - an awesome brazillian AMR - 6.75m, young, massive potential

outs
Robinho - 11.75m - didnt have a choice
Jo - free, taking up wages
barry - 8.75m
kranjar - 10.75m
weiss - 4m

5th season
ins
Cristiano Ronaldo - 128m - Again, obvious why i use the attacking wingers, ronaldo on the LEFT, messi on the RIGHT

Outs
Chiellini - 22m - too many mistakes in the 4th season, decided to ship out
ireland - 14.5m
young - 18m

As you can tell, I've just gone for top quality players, not thinking about the players or sell or how long i've had them for. Just got rid of good quality players in the team to make way for better ones, a tactic that some of you may think why the **** is he selling him, but it pays off, just need to take what you can get, ship them out and buy a top quality player

Current lineup

Adler

maxwell mexes sakho richards

Fabregas Witsel
Ronaldo Messi

Aguero Tevez

Aguero on 40+ in february
Tevez on 30
Villa on 26

Total goals in the premierleague on the 8th January 2015 - 74

Well done. Great achievement (6)

You should set it out as a story, rather than just type your accomplishments. And Man CIty is cheating.

I doubt very much you did get those players in your first season given that I have tried to get half of them myself and failed even after offering them 150k p/w +.

Screenshots would be very much appriciated.

Any screenshots? :S No arguing with them, it would halt all the doubters if nothing else.

What he has done is possible, I achieved something similar to him with my story, but not quite as good I guess ;)

Nice job! I Believe the guy. I was able to build a super team , no cheating with Sunderland in 5 season ( i got Messi at begining of 5th seaosn for 120m)... And sunderland doesnt have the money Man city does at begining.. But they have a Sugar daddy for owner that will give you **** load of money if you win **** load lol.. :) nice job mate

I dont know how you get the screen shots to work?

If someone tells me i can show you the transfer histories for the years you may or may not believe?

I dont know how you get the screen shots to work?

If someone tells me i can show you the transfer histories for the years you may or may not believe?
when ur in the game press ALT + F9 and it will screenshot iy for u and then save inj the screenshots folder

being stupid but cant find the screenshots folder... lol

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i believe you anyway lol you can do anything with city

haha i know it is quite easy tbf, just obviously some people want some sort of proof