my Man City season (up to 2014, very successful)

He didn't cheat, he was Man City.FULLSTOP
LOL get it?

All right, dont cry. I guess I'm just fed up with people posting storys about City every day like they think its hard. And also I dont believe anyone said he cheated?

Yeah, i wasnt saying it was difficult, i just said this is how i did it... because ive read how people have had mixed seasons with them, only posted up the attitude i took to transfers and that it paid off..
citychamps.png

champs.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

I did a Man City story I'm in third season found it easy. I think Tevez works well with Adebyor though. In my game Adebyor usually wins player of the year for the premier league and gets nominated for world player of the year

Have had a ok season with city as 3/4 of way through and i'm 3rd with 1'st 6 points ahead....

Adebyor has been far my biggest let down with his doing virtually nothing all season

Stephen Ireland being my biggest sucsess getting match rating on 8.00+ most of the time will have a shuffle around before 2nd season though :)

Retrain Tevez as AMC and play him behind Adebayor.Play Jovetic and SWP as Inside Forwards.You will have a goal difference over 40 atleast.

sorry but
Ins
Cheillini - 28m - massive buy, an absolute rock in the centre with toure
kameni - back up for given
David Silva - 35m - takes a season to settle in, so dont expect much first season, use robinho on the left and rotate with silva
Van der vaart - 8.5m - rotate in CM with barry, use Ireland as your first choice - everytime
Van Persie - 32m - play with tevez, not adebayour, useless together.

how do you get over 100m in 1st season?

sorry but
Ins
Cheillini - 28m - massive buy, an absolute rock in the centre with toure
kameni - back up for given
David Silva - 35m - takes a season to settle in, so dont expect much first season, use robinho on the left and rotate with silva
Van der vaart - 8.5m - rotate in CM with barry, use Ireland as your first choice - everytime
Van Persie - 32m - play with tevez, not adebayour, useless together.

how do you get over 100m in 1st season?

Tell them you will win the league and then adjust the budget on the boadroom tab.